No red-blooded American male wasn't!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

OK, nerds. How do you like this?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It's kind of rude how DallasChief has never posted in this thread that north created for him.

6. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

More individual, stand-alone gems with character insight and development. Less giant, confusing, battle cluster****s!

Black Panther, like Wonder Woman, was brilliant.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    More individual, stand-alone gems with character insight and development. Less giant, confusing, battle cluster****s!

Black Panther, like Wonder Woman, was brilliant.
    I predict that these type of genre movies will have to get smaller moving forward. I think Infinity War was a logical conclusion to a decade long story, but not the new standard in comic book films. There will always be a place for solid, stand alone adventures.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Wonder Woman has been the best that DC has to offer but even that wasnt near as good as Black Panther. While I do think the stand alone movies have more substance I don't think you can have one without the other. Personally I love the crossover plots and what not. As long as the movies are well made I'm game for both types.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Wonder Woman has been the best that DC has to offer but even that wasnt near as good as Black Panther. While I do think the stand alone movies have more substance I don't think you can have one without the other. Personally I love the crossover plots and what not. As long as the movies are well made I'm game for both types.
    Wonder Woman was the only DC movie my wife enjoyed, and not just because the main character was a female.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think they will always use a big crossover event as a payoff, I'm just saying after Infinity War wraps up Marvel is going to have to introduce a whole new slew of heroes and work up towards a big event movie again. I'd be shocked if it wasn't Fantastic Four and Galactus eventually.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The good news is toho is going to do something like this with the Godzilla universe.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well the San Diego Comic Con is in full effect so lets try and post cool trailers and stuff in here today, but first the big breaking news is that James Gunn has been fired from Guardians 3:

James Gunn has been removed as director of the Guardians Of The Galaxy series after a batch of old social media dispatches were unearthed that touched on areas like pedophilia and rape. In the latest shocking #metoo development in the entertainment industry, Gunn was severed from the Marvel Comics Universe after a slew of social media posts he wrote before getting Guardians of the Galaxy surfaced. According to Fox News, they were posted because Gunn is an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump and the effort was to knock him down a few pegs.
    https://deadline.com/2018/07/james-g...ts-1202430392/

I'm back and forth on this. At first I was pissed because Disney should've vetted Gunn before the first movie. In his early career he was a Troma Films director and did lots of shock-horror type films. To go back to retroactively fire someone over nearly decade old Tweets seemed stupid. But then I read the Tweets and I have to wonder why he didn't scrub them. They were pretty awful jokes about pedophiles and other taboo subjects. But still, I hope we all grow and learn and aren't held to what our younger selves did and said.

I'm sure more will come out on this soon. Dave Bautista (Drax) is already coming out against his firing today. Also Disney seems very hypocritical on this in many ways, up to and including the fact that Walt himself was a bit of an unsavory character. As of now I am against the firing based on stuff that has already been in the public sphere because I thought Gunn's movies were some of the best of the Marvel Universe so far.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Glass Trailer. The third movie that started with Unbreakable and Split. M. Knight at his best, hope it continues here:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ok this looks fun:

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

DC Looking better this year already:

22. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Am I reading that right? Godzilla as the protagonist?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information