Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    DC, whose Saturday morning cartoons were all produced Hanna-Barbra.
    I remember getting up on Sat mornings to watch Superfriends. I wasn't really into comic books.

2. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Green Lante... I mean Captain Marvel trailer:

I feel that they are absolutely going to stick the landing with Avengers 4, but if this trailer is indicative of the direction they are going in with the next phase it feels very lukewarm. Love the MCU, but I think Avengers 4 should've been the capstone and then they could've waited a few years and rebooted the entire thing since they have nearly all the licenses now. I want them to start in the middle of a world with Fantastic Four in the same city Avengers Tower which is a short drive to Professor Xaviers school. They are going to lose either Captain America (my money is on him) or Iron Man soon and I'm not sure if I am interested in West Coast Avengers with Captain Marvel, Falcon, Bucky, etc.

Brie Larson is a beautiful woman, but she has the charisma of a carrot stick. Still, Sam Jackson looks cool as Pulp Fiction era Nick Fury so I will hold out hope!

4. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I admit i am not that crazy about Captain Marvel either but it could be im just getting burned out by Marvel in general. I will probably watch Avengers 4 to get some finality of it all but im not really that interested in this particular flick. I even tried to get through the Netflix stuff but the only one i really liked was Daredevil. The others were quite boring for me.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I admit i am not that crazy about Captain Marvel either but it could be im just getting burned out by Marvel in general. I will probably watch Avengers 4 to get some finality of it all but im not really that interested in this particular flick. I even tried to get through the Netflix stuff but the only one i really liked was Daredevil. The others were quite boring for me.
    The problem is the chose 3 meh characters in luke cage, jessica jones and iron fist. and undersold big draws like daredevil and punisher. Should have put all the production dollars into those two with occasional cameos by the others.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    The problem is the chose 3 meh characters in luke cage, jessica jones and iron fist. and undersold big draws like daredevil and punisher. Should have put all the production dollars into those two with occasional cameos by the others.
    Daredevil, Punisher, Ghost Rider, etc. are a missed opportunity to throw into the big movies in cameos for street level stuff. How cool would it have been just to see quick shots of Daredevil saving people in Hells Kitchen during one of the invasions? Just a quick cut.

10. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    And now Marvel is banking on their streaming service which makes me crazy. People went to Netflix and HULU to get away from having to have 20 packages to watch the content they wanted. I'm not subscribing to 10 different services just to watch a Falcon and Bucky TV Show (which they are doing and I would totally watch if it was on Netflix). Damn idiots, the lot of them! They are going to force us back into pirating.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Abso****inglutely.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Which one was the SuperFriends that play in the 70s/ early 80s.....DC or Marvel? All these years.....I'm still not up to speed on who is who.
    You didnt watch Spiderman and his Amazing Frineds then did you. Oh the calamity
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

15. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

^THAT was a great teaser trailer. Also it was cool to see Hawkeye back, I imagine his family turned to dust and now he is more like his Ronin character in the comics.

19. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    **** YEA!

I heard the new Godzilla 2 trailer will be dropping soon a well.

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

^THAT was a great teaser trailer. Also it was cool to see Hawkeye back, I imagine his family turned to dust and now he is more like his Ronin character in the comics.
    Thats my assumption as well. He basically left the team to focus on family and if they are gone he is PISSSSSED.

23. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Harley Quinn, Black Canary and Huntress and other Birds of Prey.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Harley Quinn, Black Canary and Huntress and other Birds of Prey.

Ewan McGregor as Black Mask... very underrated villain. Kind of a psychotic mob boss who liked to wear a black skull mask until it melted to his face in a fire. Doubt they will go that direction completely, but I like the character and the actor:

27. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ewan McGregor as Black Mask... very underrated villain. Kind of a psychotic mob boss who liked to wear a black skull mask until it melted to his face in a fire. Doubt they will go that direction completely, but I like the character and the actor:

So basically a black face Destro? Lol

29. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information