Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

I get so confused. Now the Guardians of the Galaxy are part of Iron Man’s group? I thought Earth was destroyed in that world, or something like that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I get so confused. Now the Guardians of the Galaxy are part of Iron Man’s group? I thought Earth was destroyed in that world, or something like that.
    Mo, what the hell are you talking about? I think you might be referring to Nova Corps home planet which was attacked in the first GOTG? As far as how they come together I bet the Guardians find the wreckage of Thor's ship from the end of Ragnarok and are the one's who get him back to Earth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Mo, what the hell are you talking about? I think you might be referring to Nova Corps home planet which was attacked in the first GOTG? As far as how they come together I bet the Guardians find the wreckage of Thor's ship from the end of Ragnarok and are the one's who get him back to Earth.
    I don’t think I’ve seen that movie. Couldn’t they just leave Guardians alone? It stood just fine on its own.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t think I’ve seen that movie. Couldn’t they just leave Guardians alone? It stood just fine on its own.
    It is the blessing and the curse of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, EVERYTHING has to tie into one another eventually. I think that is why usually the first movies of the series are the best and then the sequels (save for the Captain America movies) that have to tie into the bigger picture suffer a bit because they have to tell a unique story that must also weave into everything else.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information