Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Am I the only who really is not at all a fan of this bat suit? It looks like a bad daredevil knockoff...
    its just hard to tell at this point. Need to see it in context. Plus the story is Batman in year 2 of his existence so who knows if he gets a new one at the end. Most superhero suits look like crap in the reveal and then great on screen but I guess we have to wait for a trailer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

New images of Batmobile and suit. I dig how it looks like a modified muscle car which makes sense seeing as Batman is only in year 2 of his existence in this movie:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Looks like a Charger or Challenger.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Or could be a Cuda.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Looks like a Charger or Challenger.
    When I first saw it on Twitter I thought Challenger or PTO as well. Charger is a good one, too. I just like that it looks like some dude made a muscle car that had money.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So are they redoing the Batman origin story again?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So are they redoing the Batman origin story again?
    Nope, Year 2 so no origin. Though if we don't see Martha Wayne's pearls falling in slow motion is it really a Batman movie? lol

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Finally watching Captain Marvel. Too many “Captains.” I offended a coworker when I didn’t know Captain Marvel was a woman a few years ago and confused it with Captain America.

It’s alright. Plot twist! Jude Law is the bad guy!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

“My name is Carol” is the best line we can come up with for an Oscar winner? Come on, ladies and gents. Write better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Love the music, though. The line was bad. “I’m just a girl” was perfect popcorn cheesiness at its best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ll stop after this.

The “I’m Just A Girl” scene should have been the end of the movie. It was a half hour too long. Could have been a sweet 1:40 and been fine.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’ll stop after this.

The “I’m Just A Girl” scene should have been the end of the movie. It was a half hour too long. Could have been a sweet 1:40 and been fine.
    Captain Marvel was pretty forgettable but enjoyable to me. I barely remember the movie aside from them trying a bit too hard with the 90's references. My one tiny issue with the soundtrack was using Celebrity Skin by Hole in the end credits as that song was released in like 98 which screwed up the whole mid-90's vibe they were going for! #90'sAlternativeSnob

Also I am still confused why they introduced Captain Marvel so late in the game as almost plot armor for parts of Endgame. They introduced Adam Warlock at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and did NOTHING with him and he was a huge part of the Infinity Story. If Marvel is going forward with Captain Marvel they need to make her a more interesting character somehow. At this point she is overpowered and probably could've handled Thanos herself after she flew through his ship if he didn't scramble and punch her with the power stone lol.

18. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I’m really enjoying the DC Universe app.

20. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    its just hard to tell at this point. Need to see it in context. Plus the story is Batman in year 2 of his existence so who knows if he gets a new one at the end. Most superhero suits look like crap in the reveal and then great on screen but I guess we have to wait for a trailer.
    Indeed.

If the idea is this is Batman early on in his crusading career the toys, suit, car, etc are all going to be bare bones compared to how he ended up. As we learned with the Affleck version of Batman he became more reliant on his technology as he got older vs his physical strength and what not before.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information