Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: The DC & Marvel Universes and All Things Involved

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

I get so confused. Now the Guardians of the Galaxy are part of Iron Man’s group? I thought Earth was destroyed in that world, or something like that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I get so confused. Now the Guardians of the Galaxy are part of Iron Man’s group? I thought Earth was destroyed in that world, or something like that.
    Mo, what the hell are you talking about? I think you might be referring to Nova Corps home planet which was attacked in the first GOTG? As far as how they come together I bet the Guardians find the wreckage of Thor's ship from the end of Ragnarok and are the one's who get him back to Earth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Mo, what the hell are you talking about? I think you might be referring to Nova Corps home planet which was attacked in the first GOTG? As far as how they come together I bet the Guardians find the wreckage of Thor's ship from the end of Ragnarok and are the one's who get him back to Earth.
    I don’t think I’ve seen that movie. Couldn’t they just leave Guardians alone? It stood just fine on its own.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I wasn't being especially serious, I just thought you were retarded enough that your comment was genuine

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don’t think I’ve seen that movie. Couldn’t they just leave Guardians alone? It stood just fine on its own.
    It is the blessing and the curse of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, EVERYTHING has to tie into one another eventually. I think that is why usually the first movies of the series are the best and then the sequels (save for the Captain America movies) that have to tie into the bigger picture suffer a bit because they have to tell a unique story that must also weave into everything else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chad kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of mashing the Guardians of the Galaxies in with the Avengers?

Just watched GoG2 again last night, and I like the movies but it feels like a different line of stories.

It is a heavy comic, heavy entertainment line.

Avengers has always been light humor with a more serious note.

To me it feels like either Avengers will get too much humor (aka latest Thor) or GoG will get far less.

I just think they should have been 2 story lines completely separate and both great in their own ways and it will feel weird and thrown in when they make Infinity.
    I just saw the trailer last night at the theater. It appears they're going to cram every single superhero in the Marvel Universe into this movie.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I just saw the trailer last night at the theater. It appears they're going to cram every single superhero in the Marvel Universe into this movie.
    It has the potential to be an awesomely epic movie or an interesting failure. I'm looking forward to it either way.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    It has the potential to be an awesomely epic movie or an interesting failure. I'm looking forward to it either way.
    I fear it's going to be the later. The super hero bubble of the last decade has to pop eventually.

Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson

2018 Draft Wishlist

1. Micah Kiser (LB)
    2. Jake Browning (QB)
    3. Ronald Jones II (RB)
    4. Troy Fumagalli (TE)
    5. Da'Ron Payne (DT)
    6. Sony Michel (RB)
    7. Duke Ejiofor (DE)

FA Signing:

Kirk Cousins

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Looks good! I really enjoyed the first Ant-Man but for the life of me I can't remember most of the movie. I really liked Michael Peña's character in that movie as his friend, and seeing young Michael Douglas was cool. I only saw it once, but I did like it a lot.

EDIT: Also, Evangeline Lily in leather.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information