Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Montee Ball, former Broncos running back, gets 60 days in jail for two domestic violence incidents

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Montee Ball, former Broncos running back, gets 60 days in jail for two domestic violence incidents

Troubled running back Montee Ball’s penalty for a pair of domestic violence incidents: A whopping 60 days in jail.

On Friday, according to TMZ, Ball was slapped with two 30-day jail sentences as punishment for for a pair of incidents: In February, shortly before the Super Bowl, the ex-Broncos running back allegedly hurled his then-girlfriend through a table in a hotel, and one month later, he was involved in an incident with another woman.

But Ball, 25, reportedly cut a plea deal with prosecutors, pleading guilty to two counts of disorderly conduct and one count of battery to draw his jail sentence. He will also serve 18 months of probation. His jail sentence reportedly permits work-release privileges, so he can work during the day although he must return to jail at night.
    rest - http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.2739805

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Utterly and completely washed up personally and professionally by 25. Nice work Montee.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Hopefully he gets his life back on track. At 25 he still has time to get back on track no matter what some people might think.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Tre Mason, phone home.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

He may need to receive a talk from Brandon Marshall (the WR).

I've wondered if he has suffered from head trauma.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Cases like this are why I think people grossly overuse the term "bust". THIS guy is a bust in every sense of the word. Much more so than someone who simply didn't live up to their draft pick.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was just goign to make the thread

local Madison article http://www.channel3000.com/sports/fo...-jail/41072478

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Cases like this are why I think people grossly overuse the term "bust". THIS guy is a bust in every sense of the word. Much more so than someone who simply didn't live up to their draft pick.
    It was that fumble at the goal line that created the downward spiral for him

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I wish all domestic violence cases attracted at jail term.

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I've wondered if he has suffered from head trauma.
    It clearly started when he got the crap beat out of him off the field before his senior season at Wisconsin. He was clearly alright enough to keep playing and convince the Broncos he was healthy enough to compete but it may be that one well-placed crack to the head sent his life spinning out of control. I don't hate the guy. I was rooting for him. By all accounts, he was a high-character guy at Wisconsin before his altercation where he was repeatedly kicked in the head and beaten after he had fallen to the ground on a sidewalk away from campus.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

winner

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Hopefully he gets his life back on track. At 25 he still has time to get back on track no matter what some people might think.
    People can change and get help. Maybe his NFL days are over, but he might be able to play professional football elsewhere. Maybe his professional football days are over, but he can fix his life as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    People can change and get help. Maybe his NFL days are over, but he might be able to play professional football elsewhere. Maybe his professional football days are over, but he can fix his life as well.
    I'm sure that's the biggest struggle for athletes. You're identity from the time you were a kid has been as a football player. From middle school, to high school, to college, and sometimes the pros. I think a lot of these players have a hard to finding out who they when they're no longer the football player.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Apparently I missed this! My favorite Broncos RB apparently is going to do a lot more time, and he's not even out of jail yet.

EX-NFL RB MONTEE BALL PLEADS GUILTY IN WISCONSIN BAR INCIDENT

Ex-NFL running back Montee Ball has plead guilty to charges stemming from an April incident in which he got boozed up at a Wisconsin bar and then resisted arrest when cops tried to take him into custody. Remember, Ball was out on bail back in April from his domestic violence case (he attacked an ex-GF in 2014) and one of the terms was to NOT booze or be in a place where they serve booze.

When cops found him at the 841 Brewhouse bar on April 9th -- they tried to take him into custody and he resisted. Now, we've learned Ball struck a deal with prosecutors in which he plead guilty to 2 counts of "bail jumping" and one count of resisting arrest ... all misdemeanors. So, what does it mean for Ball? He could face up to 9 months in jail for each count -- sentencing is scheduled for December.

By the way, 25-year-old Ball -- the Broncos 2nd round pick in 2013 -- is still in custody in Wisconsin after being convicted in TWO domestic violence cases.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/24/montee...-bar-incident/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information