Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 disgusting natural ingredients in food

Default 11 disgusting natural ingredients in food

11 disgusting natural ingredients in food

Years before today, the word “natural” actually meant something. It referred to food that came from nature, unaltered by humans. But as money became the primary concern for food companies, quantity preceded over quality. Today, “natural” is simply just a word that’s slapped on products to make them sound more appealing to the masses.

Did you know that natural labels are not actually regulated by anyone? “Natural” products can contain:

GMOs
    Toxic pesticides and herbicides
    Growth Hormones
    Antibiotics
    Now, that doesn’t sound too natural. If that isn’t disturbing enough, here are 11 disgusting ingredients in your food, that are usually labeled as natural.

Coal Tar
    1. Coal tar
    Processed foods contain many different types of dyes to change their colors to something that is “more appealing” to your eyes. Tatrazine is a dye derived from coal tar. This industrial waste-derived food coloring, also known as yellow #5, has been linked to hyperactivity in children. Coal tar is often used for pavement sealcoats, medicated shampoos and now as an ingredient in our food. According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mixtures that contain more than 5% crude coal are considered a group 1 carcinogens.

Read more:
    http://organics.org/11-disgusting-na...-in-your-food/

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Pudge is going to implode

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

"Natural" is a pretty meaningless word. Everything is natural.

6. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I try not to eat much of anything that I don't make from fresh ingredients myself at home. The food documentaries have opened up my eyes. I'm not necessarily talking about GMOs, just using raw ingredients to make meals instead of shit that comes in boxes or bags.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

I didn't see Twizzlers or Snickers bars in the article which are my go to junk foods when I misbehave. Seeing Funyuns was disappointing although I rarely see those here anyway.

Pudge is going to implode
    this article has nothing to do with GMO. I just thought some of the ingredients were pretty weird. Beaver anal gland secretions and such

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Yeah - but it mentions GMO and puts them in the unnatural bracket - and pudge is a shill for monsanto who wont stand for it!
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 08-02-2016 at 04:18 PM.

12. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I try not to eat much of anything that I don't make from fresh ingredients myself at home. The food documentaries have opened up my eyes. I'm not necessarily talking about GMOs, just using raw ingredients to make meals instead of shit that comes in boxes or bags.

I hear ya dude. After watching the way my mom died, ive come to realize its not when you die but how you die!

I've started my first aquaponic system and so far so good. I fully intend to grow most all of my food, provided I get the systems down. Does not mean I am not going to get some pizza and wings and what not along the way, but I am for sure switching my primary diet to stuff that I know does not have any "extras" in it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I hear ya dude. After watching the way my mom died, ive come to realize its not when you die but how you die!

I've started my first aquaponic system and so far so good. I fully intend to grow most all of my food, provided I get the systems down. Does not mean I am not going to get some pizza and wings and what not along the way, but I am for sure switching my primary diet to stuff that I know does not have any "extras" in it.
    when me, danny, pudge and OB set up our hippy commune - you sound like you might fit in

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

when me, danny, pudge and OB set up our hippy commune - you sound like you might fit in

I dont grow pot but Ill grow the food. Heather, im sure will take care of the pot aspect. Im sure she already has.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

18. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I dont grow pot but Ill grow the food. Heather, im sure will take care of the pot aspect. Im sure she already has.
    She can deal with pot, sammich and the odd bagel

20. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Including your weekly batch of cocaine.

22. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

People worry too much about this shit.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Including your weekly batch of cocaine.
    I guess I deserve that for picking on you, güero, although it's not my drug of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    People worry too much about this shit.
    I think you are mistaking worrying with giving a shit about what we put in our bodies.

27. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information