Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 11 disgusting natural ingredients in food

All products containing GMOs, and all sorts of nasty things, I would throw away in the landfill. And I would close the factories that produce these. People get sick because of poor quality food and environmental pollution. These factories are harming our planet. As long as money rules the world, none of this will stop. When I was in London, I took extensive food intolerance tests that showed that I was allergic to foods containing gluten and GMOs. So I have to carefully study the ingredients on the package before I put them in my basket. Now I prefer to buy farm fresh products and rarely go to the store. Products with a long shelf life all have to contain harmful components that negatively affect your health.
    Last edited by nukenbu; 04-29-2020 at 02:55 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by nukenbu View Post
    All products containing GMOs, and all sorts of nasty things, I would throw away in the landfill.
    You live that close to a landfill you can just throw them away like that? Most of us use a trash service. What are the advantages of going landfill-direct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information