Thread: Vikings Cut Ties With Keith Baxter, Jason Whittingham

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Vikings Cut Ties With Keith Baxter, Jason Whittingham

At their 2016 Training Camp, the Minnesota Vikings have had just one practice in full pads, but that’s apparently enough for them to decide that there were two players they wanted to cut ties with on Monday.

One of those players, linebacker Jason Whittingham, had signed with the team just last Tuesday. I’m not sure how much of an impact he had made at practices, but apparently it wasn’t enough to hang around.

The other player, defensive back Keith Baxter, is a little more of a mystery. The Vikings signed Baxter as an undrafted free agent about a week after the 2016 NFL Draft. He was with the team during offseason activities and mini-camp, but had not been seen at Training Camp at all this week.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2016/8/...on-whittingham
    I see the Vikings are off to a great start
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I have never heard of either one of those players.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information