Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Stranger Things (Netflix)

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Just started watching. Episode 3. Great show, dripping with 80's-ness, with an E.T. / close encounters of 3rd kind vibe. Right down my alley.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I did think the child actors were dreadful, but I raise no one else did.

My continual slamming of their ineptitude is really only for kings benefit because he is so far the other way.

I was hopeful I could create a covert mission where other people would realise this and contribute to kings impending aneurysm
    those children are better at acting than you are at life!

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    those children are better at acting than you are at life!
    Boom. Happy America is Great Day, Euro!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

we should all take shots at Dave while he has no computer to defend himself!

go to hell Dave, you pinko

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Season 3 Trailer
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Oh **** yea!

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Man, re-reading this thread. What a poor performance Dave gave here. Goodness.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Oh god, these terrible child actors are back again. Can't wait for the ham acting in the next session of the goonies meets alien.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

he really case keenumed it. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

17. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    he really case keenumed it. . .
    Yeah ... except we can't get him to stop...

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah ... except we can't get him to stop...
    The trailer looks like a 10/10 for nostalgia but not sure if there is going to be any weirdness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The trailer looks like a 10/10 for nostalgia but not sure if there is going to be any weirdness...
    I guess, I'm not sure what you mean. The Upside Down is inherently weird and it doesn't appear to be going away.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess, I'm not sure what you mean. The Upside Down is inherently weird and it doesn't appear to be going away.
    The conceptual novelty of the original was my main draw. Once you see a picasso, the second one isn't that impressive.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The conceptual novelty of the original was my main draw. Once you see a picasso, the second one isn't that impressive.
    This also seems inherent to consecutive seasons of almost any show?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This also seems inherent to consecutive seasons of almost any show?
    Undoubtedly among concept shows. Probably why Lost couldn't hold the thread. Those are the only shows I really care to watch though. Even shows like True Detective I consider in that constellation.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information