Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Go

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    What's so weird about a homosexual man and a heterosexual man discussing self pleasure?
    See, now it's weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    See, now it's weird.
    Is it because I'm black?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I care as much about them as you care about me posting about it. WHY DO YOU KEEP caring sooo much about me Wave? Huh?Why? Let people do what they want and QUIT CARING so much ands WORRYING about me.

Hypocrite
    Jesus Rav, you are really embarrassing yourself right now. Seriously, stop while you aren't too far behind.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Is it because I'm black?
    No, its because Trump

How does this game work?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

You know, i get it. I love games too but do people really not think before they play something like this??? This idiot could of easily killed someone.

http://fox59.com/2016/07/20/driver-p...ught-on-video/

BALTIMORE – A man playing Pokemon Go while driving ended up colliding with a Baltimore police officer’s parked patrol car early Saturday morning.The officers had just responded to a 911 call and were standing on the sidewalk around 3:30 a.m. when one officer’s body camera recorded the accident.

They were standing steps from the vehicle when, suddenly, a tan-colored Toyota RAV4 slammed into the patrol car at high speed.

No one was seriously injured, and when officers caught up to the driver he seemed more embarrassed than anything.

The driver got out of the car holding his phone so police could see the game, and said, “That’s what I get for playing this dumb a** game.”

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Jesus Rav, you are really embarrassing yourself right now. Seriously, stop while you aren't too far behind.
    jesus btb, you are dense.

I'm not embarrassed at all for making fun of this game. I know you are very bad at connecting dots and correlating comparisons.. so I'll make it very simple for you.

1) I'm making fun of those that play this dumb ass kid's game. You are doing your best to make fun of me, making fun of the dumb app.

2) I'm posting about it in the pokemon app message board thread, and don't have a problem sharing that opinion of the game. You are following my posts in the same forum, being sure to share your opinion on my posts.

3) You asked why I care so much about what other people were doing. You asked why I was so "worried" about what others were playing. YET, you are here, following my posts and commenting on every post I make.

Thus, you are doing the exact same thing that you protest so much about me doing. Hence, why you are such a hypocrite. It's a constant theme with you when you try to put yourself above everyone.

Now.. back to your
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

As an impartial observer of this ultra gay e-fight, I would like to say that you are both dumb.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    As an impartial observer of this ultra gay e-fight, I would like to say that you are both dumb.
    Evil

11. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

jesus btb, you are dense.

I'm not embarrassed at all for making fun of this game. I know you are very bad at connecting dots and correlating comparisons.. so I'll make it very simple for you.

1) I'm making fun of those that play this dumb ass kid's game. You are doing your best to make fun of me, making fun of the dumb app.

2) I'm posting about it in the pokemon app message board thread, and don't have a problem sharing that opinion of the game. You are following my posts in the same forum, being sure to share your opinion on my posts.

3) You asked why I care so much about what other people were doing. You asked why I was so "worried" about what others were playing. YET, you are here, following my posts and commenting on every post I make.

Thus, you are doing the exact same thing that you protest so much about me doing. Hence, why you are such a hypocrite. It's a constant theme with you when you try to put yourself above everyone.

Now.. back to your
    Rav, has it been a while since you've been laid? This is making you far too angry. In concerned for your well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Rav, has it been a while since you've been laid? This is making you far too angry. In concerned for your well-being.
    Don't you worry your pretty lil head, sweatheart.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 07-20-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Let people like the shit that they like, sheesh. To the people who play fantasy football -myself included- please realize you're essentially playing the football version of Dungeons and Dragons. FFS, half of us get dressed up in colorful clothing that says another person's name every Sunday. ******* nerds!

And no, I don't play this game. For one, it requires me to exercise. For another thing, it's not my thing. Ya dig?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Let people like the shit that they like, sheesh. To the people who play fantasy football -myself included- please realize you're essentially playing the football version of Dungeons and Dragons. FFS, half of us get dressed up in colorful clothing that says another person's name every Sunday. ******* nerds!

And no, I don't play this game. For one, it requires me to exercise. For another thing, it's not my thing. Ya dig?
    I'm pretty sure there hasn't been anyone on here that has suggested going out and stopping from playing their 'thing.' Doesn't mean they can't be made fun of for doing it, though. As they NEED to be made fun of for this.

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been anyone on here that has suggested going out and stopping from playing their 'thing.' Doesn't mean they can't be made fun of for doing it, though. As they NEED to be made fun of for this.
    Why should someone be shamed for playing this game? What is so intrinsically wrong about it, or it in combination with whatever age group of people you find objectionable? You're a monster!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Why should someone be shamed for playing this game? What is so intrinsically wrong about it, or it in combination with whatever age group of people you find objectionable? You're a monster!!!!
    You know, I would at least understand his position if he were of the opinion that all video games/make believe things are immature/childish/whatever. But the dude plays star wars video games, which is the same damn thing as pokemon, just branded differently. I just really don't get it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information