Thread: McClain, Manziel to face game suspensions

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default McClain, Manziel to face game suspensions

BREAKING: Cowboys' LB Rolando McClain will be suspended the first 10 games for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy. (via Adam Schefterand Todd Archer)

BREAKING: Free agent QB
    Johnny Manziel suspended four games for violating NFL's Substance Abuse Policy. (via Ian Rapoport)

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Apparently 2 more Cowboys have been suspended. What the hell is going on over there? lol

DeMarcus Lawrence: 4 games
    Randy Gregory: 4 games

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Gregory likes him some ganja.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

On one hand, I don't like that it's on the banned substance list. On the other hand, give it up. If you cannot, you have a very serious issues, and you need medical help. As a NFL player, you have access to that help. A lot of people don't want to get help, or need others around them to help them get help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    On one hand, I don't like that it's on the banned substance list. On the other hand, give it up. If you cannot, you have a very serious issues, and you need medical help. As a NFL player, you have access to that help. A lot of people don't want to get help, or need others around them to help them get help.
    Well said.

Its fine that you think it shouldnt be banned as a player but until it gets changed you need to have self control and abide by the rules. Too many players are irresponsible like that.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well said.

Its fine that you think it shouldnt be banned as a player but until it gets changed you need to have self control and abide by the rules. Too many players are irresponsible like that.
    I agree. If it's on the list, it's on the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information