Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebron murders his haters...

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Default Lebron murders his haters...

I'm not even a Cavs fan, I just find the Lebron haters to be insufferable jackasses. The most impressive feat of this championship.... He led all players in the finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals. That is a mind blowing stat if I have ever seen one. http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/le...-haters-061916

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I agree with you on almost nothing atwater, but we can bond over this. LeBron hammered the nail in his haters' coffins tonight. It's over.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I'm not even a Cavs fan, I just find the Lebron haters to be insufferable jackasses. The most impressive feat of this championship.... He led all players in the finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals. That is a mind blowing stat if I have ever seen one. http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/le...-haters-061916
    This can't be. I have it on good authority that he's actually "horrible."
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Without question the best player on the court. Game 7 was a great game. Clutch performances the last 3 games.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Has he won the championship with two teams now and is this why it's such an amazing feat or is it just because he plays in Cleveland?

I know nothing about basketball

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Has he won the championship with two teams now and is this why it's such an amazing feat or is it just because he plays in Cleveland?

I know nothing about basketball
    He has, but the amazing feat was that he led in literally every stat that matters. Points, rebounds, assists. First team to come back in the finals down 3-1 and they did it because he played ridiculously good.

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

LeBron's a murderer.

13. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Oh, I'll still hate him. I've always respected his ability on the court and have never doubted his abilities. But, I still hate him. Being humble is an important trait for me, and most professional athletes aren't humble. When LeBron constantly refers to himself in the third person and tells the media that he's the greatest basketball player in the world, I'll never like him. But, I'm not your typical fan either. I grew up a Lakers fan and Kobe entered the league as I entered adulthood, so I pretty much lived my adult life with the luxury of having Kobe Bryant (& Shaq) to spoil me. I am also a Tar Heels fan (military brat, lived in NC a few yrs as a kid, and Hawaii ain't sports ain't nothin to get excited about) and experienced Tim Duncan and Richard Childress (I think that was his name) from Wake Forrest, take out my Heels when they had Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, and Vince Carter. So, I HATED Tim Duncan ever since.

But, as much as I love Kobe Bryant as a basketball player, and as much as I hated Tim Duncan as my team's opponent, I have much greater respect for Duncan than I do Kobe as men/human beings. Kobe is no role model and I wouldn't defend him outside of his basketball greatness.

So, **** LeBron and his ego. I'm not even happy for Cleveland Cavs fans either (I sympathize way more with the Browns fans than the Cavs fans, because it was those Cavs decision makers that have ruined the Cavs season after season).

Kyrie, though... that dude was clutch in that game down the stretch. LeBron was too throughout that game. He made almost every single shot he was supposed to. They definitely earned that game. Can't speak for the series because it just taste like the NBA had its fingers in it too much.

The biggest problem I have with the NBA is that during the regular season, the refs will enforce the physical-play rules and force teams and players to conform to the minimal contact rules, but in the playoffs, that seems to go out the window. And when it does, it 100% benefits the bigger and stronger team/players. I hate that inconsistency. The league calls it "The refs are going to 'let them play'." I think it's bullshit to have a rule, enforce the rule, and then throw it out the window. In sports with refs or officials, consistency is their most important job.

Anyways, kudos to LeBron and the Cavs. They worked hard for that last win. P.S. **** LeBron.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived artie_dale For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by artie_dale View Post
    Oh, I'll still hate him. I've always respected his ability on the court and have never doubted his abilities. But, I still hate him. Being humble is an important trait for me, and most professional athletes aren't humble. When LeBron constantly refers to himself in the third person and tells the media that he's the greatest basketball player in the world, I'll never like him. But, I'm not your typical fan either. I grew up a Lakers fan and Kobe entered the league as I entered adulthood, so I pretty much lived my adult life with the luxury of having Kobe Bryant (& Shaq) to spoil me. I am also a Tar Heels fan (military brat, lived in NC a few yrs as a kid, and Hawaii ain't sports ain't nothin to get excited about) and experienced Tim Duncan and Richard Childress (I think that was his name) from Wake Forrest, take out my Heels when they had Jerry Stackhouse, Rasheed Wallace, and Vince Carter. So, I HATED Tim Duncan ever since.

But, as much as I love Kobe Bryant as a basketball player, and as much as I hated Tim Duncan as my team's opponent, I have much greater respect for Duncan than I do Kobe as men/human beings. Kobe is no role model and I wouldn't defend him outside of his basketball greatness.

So, **** LeBron and his ego. I'm not even happy for Cleveland Cavs fans either (I sympathize way more with the Browns fans than the Cavs fans, because it was those Cavs decision makers that have ruined the Cavs season after season).

Kyrie, though... that dude was clutch in that game down the stretch. LeBron was too throughout that game. He made almost every single shot he was supposed to. They definitely earned that game. Can't speak for the series because it just taste like the NBA had its fingers in it too much.

The biggest problem I have with the NBA is that during the regular season, the refs will enforce the physical-play rules and force teams and players to conform to the minimal contact rules, but in the playoffs, that seems to go out the window. And when it does, it 100% benefits the bigger and stronger team/players. I hate that inconsistency. The league calls it "The refs are going to 'let them play'." I think it's bullshit to have a rule, enforce the rule, and then throw it out the window. In sports with refs or officials, consistency is their most important job.

Anyways, kudos to LeBron and the Cavs. They worked hard for that last win. P.S. **** LeBron.
    You obviously haven't watched a LeBron press conference in a long, long time because he never refers to himself in the third person or calls himself the best player in the world. He certainly didn't do either of those things at any point during this postseason.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I can understand him being a villain of your team is in his division or something, but most of the hate for him is this petty ass butt hurt over Michael Jordan and Kobe's legacies being somehow threatened by his success.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I can understand him being a villain of your team is in his division or something, but most of the hate for him is this petty ass butt hurt over Michael Jordan and Kobe's legacies being somehow threatened by his success.
    Oh, their legacies are fine. Trust me. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's petty alright.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im not sure who has more butthurt though, those that dont think Lebron is the greatest of alltime or those who start threads because they dont like those opinions. lol

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Im not sure who has more butthurt though, those that dont think Lebron is the greatest of alltime or those who start threads because they dont like those opinions. lol
    Boom goes the dynamite!

25. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information