Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Lebron murders his haters...

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I never saw that, but that does make sense. This guy was on ESPN while playing HS basketball. He's never had that "Time away" from home.
    You should read his coming home letter. It was published in SI. It's really good.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

he learned how to be a winner at the highest level from wade. . .

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    You should read his coming home letter. It was published in SI. It's really good.
    I should have linked to that. Here it is:

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I should have linked to that. Here it is:

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-DLL...&persist_app=1
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I just don't get why people continue to hold the "decision" against him after all these years? WHy? Was it REALLY that big of a deal to hate a guy over? So what if it was a media circus? The guy has been EXTREMELY humble, and always leads in ASSISTS (very very much not a selfish player)...and is a great dad. He's never attacked anyone, he's never said inflamitory comments to the media, he's never been caught drinking and driving, smoking drugs, beating women, starting fights or stepping on some kid's toy.

The Irony...is that those that try to say that Lebron 'brags' on himself (I've never heard it)...will be the first to defend Micheal Jordan! MJ is the biggest douche of them all, and never stops telling anyone that will listen how great he is.

LJ has never punched out a teammate. MJ can't say the same thing. I think MJ was lucky as hell that we didn't have social media around while he was playing, or he wouldn't have been revered as much as he is, because that guy is known as a complete a-hole. Yet Lebron is the 'hated' one. I'm pretty confused on that.
    Jordan was a fiery competitor who took no shit. Jordan would never campaign for another player to be suspended, nor would be complain about being called a bitch on the court. Nor would he teabag another player and then play the victim card. It is pretty insane to me how LBJ supporters just kind of ignore all of that shit, and I know why because it makes LBJ look like a bitch. Hey, you can't call someone a bitch, but you can show up and mock them in a tee shirt and hat.

LBJ is the furthest thing from humble. Remember the first finals series against the Warriors? I mean he kept telling us that he was the best player in the world. Very, very, very humble right there. Remember him telling us how he always takes the high road (the contradiction in that is incredible)? I mean he made a commercial basically saying how he couldn't understand how anyone could possibly hate him. Again, a lot of humility right there. Oh I know, maybe throwing powder into the air and giving himself a coronation is super humble. Well proclaiming himself the King that's humble. Good lord, to say LBJ is humble is to say I'm skinny, MO is tall, Joe has a fro, the sun is cold, nope! Where's the humility in firing your coaches or making front office demands about your team? I mean keep telling us to witness his greatness, that's definitely humble.

He's not humble. That's probably the biggest thing about him that irks me; I don't take issue with arrogance although it's probably not the most attractive trait. I take issue with fake anything. Fake humility is the most aggravating thing sans stairs and salads. LBJ should just be himself. Be a cocky douche. Don't try to be the NBA's version of Barry Sanders because you're not that guy.

If you want to support LBJ that's fine. The dude has a huge charity. He clearly cares about people. He loves Ohio. I think it's fair to say he'd like a do over on the decision (another remarkable display of humilty, Ravage). But that guy is as big of a whiner as anyone else.

If you want to defend LBJ, he's the best player in the world. There are some interesting articles about how Curry's season changed the game, and all that. Curry is on LBJ's level in regards to being a peer. LBJ doesn't make him look like clown shoes. But having watched Curry wet the bed in game seven I can't take him over LBJ. LBJ often falls back away from going to the hoop and showing why he's the second best player ever. But when he does it you just stand there and realize the only thing that will stop the ball from going in is the variance of ball meeting the rim. That's it. He's a true stylegod. He can play defense, he can pass the rock, he can rebound, he can do all of it.

So just come to grips with it - he's a jerk and not beating his wife or smoking crack isn't a get out of being a doucher card- and just take him for what he is. I detest the guy and even I can do that.

I'll go back to mourning the worst day in sports history now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I should make this a sig. lmao

he's a jerk and not beating his wife or smoking crack isn't a get out of being a doucher card

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

You're evil, King.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I should make this a sig. lmao
    The most basic human decencies absolve you of any negative label. For instance, because I'm not a criminal, I'm not a jerk. It's science!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You're evil, King.
    My parents told me to do what I was good at.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Jordan was a complete douche bag that punched out teammates. Yet people want to just say what a "competitor" he was, ignoring what a complete a-hole he was...labeling it something positive because it makes them feel better. Defend it alllll you want, and try to take LJ down to his level of douchiness if that makes you feel better...but this "speculation" and "guess work" on what Jordan would have done or not, doesn't exactly spell anything else out more than story telling.

Some come to grips with it, you're opinion (in this case) on Lebron's attitude stinks like shit and biased, bial, puke.

To me...hearing all this "hate" spew due to the mere fact that a guy like LBJ wins ANOTHER championship, just makes it that much more sweet and rich. It gives me another reason to cheer every time I see pictures of Cleveland holding up that Trophie.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

You said LBJ wasn't a douche or arrogant. Counter examples are provided. You ignore them. Were I to take your position up, I would as well. I admit I'm biased but damn, those examples still exist. But again, why would you respond to those? It's because you can't.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

On the spectrum of pro athletes being douchebags, I put LeBron pretty low on that spectrum.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    On the spectrum of pro athletes being douchebags, I put LeBron pretty low on that spectrum.
    That's because you're dumb.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information