Thread: Ticketmaster Account? Check it today to see if you have FREE tickets and discounts

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default Ticketmaster Account? Check it today to see if you have FREE tickets and discounts

Ticketmaster is finally settling the lawsuit from their overcharging on concert tickets starting today:

Email alerts regarding the lawsuit were sent out last month to the unfortunate music fans who paid Tickermaster’s outrageous overcharges and bought tickets through the site between October 21st, 1999 and February 27th, 2013. Though for those who no longer have the same email they did back in ’99, it’s easy to check if you have some vouchers waiting for you — log into your Ticketmaster account and view “Active Vouchers” to find out if your day just got a whole lot better. (Editor’s Note: I never received an email but received a bunch of vouchers, so make sure to check regardless!)
    http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/0...of-settlement/

I just went to TicketMaster.com after hearing about this on Reddit today and found that I have over 13 pairs of free general admission tickets and several other discount codes available now. Its under the voucher section on the lower left of the page. Worth checking out if you have an account! The shows you can get tickets to has a broken link right now but it could just be an overloaded server.

EDIT: This is the link I think: https://www.ticketmaster.com/member/vouchers

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I've been boycotting TicketBastard for two decades. I'm not going to change now.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I signed up but nothing. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

We are currently experiencing difficulties. Please check back again at a later time.

5. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I guess that's what I get for using Stub Hub.

7. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

I checked the link and signed in but I got nothing. If I used TicketMaster in that time period then it was only one or two events. I know I've used it at least once AFTER 2013.

I hope I have something. I wanna take the wife to see the new and improved Phantom of the Opera.

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    I hope I have something. I wanna take the wife to see the new and improved Phantom of the Opera.
    Edit...

I have 8 discount codes and 8 free ticket codes! Awesome.

11. The Following User High Fived olathebroncofan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i got like 4 free tickets, but when i go to events on that concert website.... nothing is listed.

Where can you use these tickets?

I get the same thing. I was able to see some events in topeka, like Fame, or the negro league museum, but that was it. The wife got all excited.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i got like 4 free tickets, but when i go to events on that concert website.... nothing is listed.

Where can you use these tickets?
    They are slowly releasing the full list of events. You can sign up on the settlement website to get alerts when this happens.

I've checked this at least 5 times and it errors out every time. Assume I get nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information