Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: e3 Watch Dogs 2 Trailer

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Default e3 Watch Dogs 2 Trailer

No thanks. Burn me once, shame on them. Burn me twice......
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

yea first one was pretty average.

This one i hope is different. Graphics look great.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    yea first one was pretty average.

This one i hope is different. Graphics look great.
    Just not interested in graphics anymore. The gameplay is what keeps you sitting at the tv with controller in hand. The graphics are ok, but it was the lame game that they put out before that made me trash this game after very little time playing, as it didn't take very long to see what a complete bust it was. It was way below average, and still considered one of the biggest busts amongst games....right up there with Destiny and The Division.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Destiny, The Division, and Watchdogs I absolutely despised.

New Doom and Gears baby
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

watch the trailer. those graphics are ridiculous. gotta see the gameplay though

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I can't make any sense out of the trailer, what's the game even about?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    watch the trailer. those graphics are ridiculous. gotta see the gameplay though
    Trailers are like cut scenes, they mean diddly. The graphics in the Division was incredible....meant squat. I couldn't care less about the graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I can't make any sense out of the trailer, what's the game even about?
    Probably basically the same as the last Watch Dogs... which is you playing a advanced computer hacker, wandering the city, taking money and finding yourself one one side of the law per separate incident/adventure you find yourself in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Probably basically the same as the last Watch Dogs... which is you playing a advanced computer hacker, wandering the city, taking money and finding yourself one one side of the law per separate incident/adventure you find yourself in.
    What is the specific challenges of the game? 1st person shooter, puzzle solving, etc?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

What is the specific challenges of the game? 1st person shooter, puzzle solving, etc?
    There are 3rd person shooter aspects, if you want. Think of it like Grand Theft Auto, except without the hookers, rape, and drug dealing....but with Hacking (computers, cameras,street lights, security systems), stealing identities, and bank accounts through your hand held computer. You can get missions to steal something from someone, and that leads to another small...off the road... mission that might introduce you to some back-ally dude needing you to steal come identies. YOu can hack in to car alarms, and banks.....which then leads to big car chases and shootouts if you want them.

Things lke that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

There are 3rd person shooter aspects, if you want. Think of it like Grand Theft Auto, except without the hookers, rape, and drug dealing....but with Hacking (computers, cameras,street lights, security systems), stealing identities, and bank accounts through your hand held computer. You can get missions to steal something from someone, and that leads to another small...off the road... mission that might introduce you to some back-ally dude needing you to steal come identies. YOu can hack in to car alarms, and banks.....which then leads to big car chases and shootouts if you want them.

Things lke that.
    I guess I'd have to watch someone play it to get it.

Yeah.. well, don't watch anyone play Watch Dogs (1)...because it sucked. BIG time. It was a complete failure. The game had huge potential, and fell flat on it's face... much like Destiny and The Division. Games that rushed out to meet deadlines.

Ever watch the show Mr. Robot?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Ever watch the show Mr. Robot?
    No.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information