Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Usernames?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    When I was a teenager in High School I was SysOp for a BBS (Bulletin Board System) that had over 100 users and acted as a node for email in northeast Pennsylvania. The site was called DAMnet, run by myself and another friend named Jon Seek. Sites like that were the precursor to the world wide web. You would call in to a local BBS (normally listed on the back page of a local network magazine) post messages in a forum like this, download nudie pics (20-30 mins for a VERY pixelated GIF of Samantha Fox), play an online text game or two, and send an email to someone. At night the BBS would call other BBSs in its network and transfer emails, those would then do the same, and so on until the email got to their intended point. It could take a few days to get email sent.

So... Ravage!! isn't old, he's experienced.
    Oh man.. I remember the BBS world as well. I didn't have 'Ravage' in my BBS days.. I was "maverick" I chose Maverick because a friend of mine that joined the board used the name 'Iceman'.....and he chose that name because that is what we called him when we were hustling pool. Damn, I can still hear that HORRIBLE sound of the old dial-up modems connecting! I say horrible, but I still smile every time I hear it.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Ravage, you hustled pool? I took you for an honest man. Did you ever get your ass beat for being a hustler?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I like to motorboat.
    Do blow up dolls really count though?

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I modeled my life after Master Shake:

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    Do blow up dolls really count though?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Ravage, you hustled pool? I took you for an honest man. Did you ever get your ass beat for being a hustler?
    Hah.. no. Wasn't that serious into the hustling where I put myself into those situations....but as I'm typing this, I do remember some VERY VERY close times in which I really thought I was going to get my ass kicked by the bar.

Besides..hustling is honest. I'm honestly beating you when you honestly thought you were the better player :wink:
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

my nickname has been weasel since I started school. It also became my brothers nickname and now it is my sons nickname, our last name is very close to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I always that your username was 'Ola the Broncos Fan'.
    Could be if they are russian and a girl. Ola is short for Olga. In russian it sounds like Olya, which is one syllable short from Olga (in russian anyway)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    my nickname has been weasel since I started school. It also became my brothers nickname and now it is my sons nickname, our last name is very close to it.

I knew you were one of the weasley twins. How is Ron?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

13. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Howard Griffith wore #29. He is/was underrated.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    My dad's best fried growing up was called Weasel.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    My dad's best fried growing up was called Weasel.
    it's common, thats why I use the Z

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Way back when message boards just started I was BroncoManiac (AFC Wild West War Zone forums which grew into NFLFans and then taken over by Rivals.com IIRC?) There was this hilarious old geezer named The Glue Factory. He had a way of calling out someone's idiocy through humor without humiliating them. When I went to the other forums (and long after the old AFC Wild West War Zone died) I took this name in memorial of this patriarch.

If Von Kinger changes his name again I vote he should become El Kabong.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information