Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Orlando FL Is Going Nuts

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    The problem is you have a major news story which deserves a full and fair discussion, but we have to cut through all the [expletive deleted] about how we're not allowed to talk about [redacted] nor discuss the motivation for [omitted] so that certain groups are not offended/implicated while trying to redirect blame to others who had nothing to do with the crime in the interest of creating political bogeymen.
    Go to the Politics forum if you want to talk about that, damn.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Or don't read the thread if you can't handle the truth. Damn.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

A lot of people were posting P and R stuff, so you're not alone in that...but truth...man...you're really old...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    A lot of people were posting P and R stuff, so you're not alone in that...but truth...man...you're really old...
    Not old, just disrespectful and clearly only concerned about what he wants and not the rules of this community, nor showing an ounce of respect for the people killed and what this thread is about.

You would think OH, AZ and others would have the common decency to take their political opinion to the VERY forum that we provide for such opinions, and we actively discuss such things.

:disgust:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

What i'm saying is why in the name of all that is holy would you post this thread, which is inherently political, in the general forums and not in P&R?

If this thread isn't supposed to be political then I don't even understand what the point of it is to be honest. Clearly you want to talk politics, so post it in P&R.

7. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Not old, just disrespectful and clearly only concerned about what he wants and not the rules of this community, nor showing an ounce of respect for the people killed and what this thread is about.

You would think OH, AZ and others would have the common decency to take their political opinion to the VERY forum that we provide for such opinions, and we actively discuss such things.

In their defense, it can get tricky with what is and what is not political in the thread. I've found in this thread in particular I've been deleting posts and editing posts. I don't know if AZ broke the rules with me in regards to the ACLU content. I don't think we did, but we might have. It just gets hard.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I apologized & have disengaged. Nevertheless, my P&R statements were all in response to Kings.'
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

In their defense, it can get tricky with what is and what is not political in the thread. I've found in this thread in particular I've been deleting posts and editing posts. I don't know if AZ broke the rules with me in regards to the ACLU content. I don't think we did, but we might have. It just gets hard.
    Yes, we were both in violation of the P&R rules.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Yes, we were both in violation of the P&R rules.
    We were talking about the flags being flown, which is directly pertinent to the thread and the content. I'm not sure if we were or if we weren't, but truth be told a thread like this is almost always better off just being in the P and R. It's either 'sorry for your loss', 'this is horrible' et al, or almost certainly a vilation. IDK.

Just focus on the victims and facts of the horrible murders. Plenty of discussion in the politics forum about the other stuff. Feel free to join in there, but respect the people in this thread that are focused on processing, mourning, being angry about, etc. the murder of all those people.

13. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

We were talking about the flags being flown, which is directly pertinent to the thread and the content. I'm not sure if we were or if we weren't, but truth be told a thread like this is almost always better off just being in the P and R. It's either 'sorry for your loss', 'this is horrible' et al, or almost certainly a vilation. IDK.
    I can't set you straight on this fact this issue without violating P&R. If you actually look at how you started on the topic, you were responding to someone else who violated P&R 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I can't set you straight on this fact this issue without violating P&R. If you actually look at how you started on the topic, you were responding to someone else who violated P&R 1st.
    Ironically, you could post this in a P&R thread, make your point, and let this political side show fade away. Just sayin...

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Ironically, you could post this in a P&R thread, make your point, and let this political side show fade away. Just sayin...
    Its not worth the time or effort.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Go pink pistols! Nice to see people in the gay community that are sick of being soft targets.

18. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

I know Orlando and the 49 people murdered have sort of faded into a memory with so many other world wide tragedies, protests, etc., but I just saw this pop up on WaPo.

Looks like the FBI have pretty well ruled out the "he was gay" or even homophobe route, and found that he was cheating on his wife with other women.

The FBI has found no evidence so far that Omar Mateen, who killed 49 people and wounded more than 53 at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, chose the popular establishment because of its gay clientele, U.S law enforcement officials said.

The FBI, however, has been unable to verify that Mateen used gay dating apps and instead has found evidence that Mateen was cheating on his wife with other women.

Officials said there is nothing to suggest that he attempted to cover up his tracks by deleting files. They also added he did not make gay slurs during the shooting spree inside the club, based on witnesses.

In a 911 call, Mateen pledged allegiance to the leader of the Islamic State and did not make any homophobic comments. FBI Director James B. Comey has said Mateen was radicalized and previously been the target of a terrorism investigation.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9da_story.html

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information