Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Orlando FL Is Going Nuts

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default Orlando FL Is Going Nuts

Friday night a single gunman shot and killed singer Christina Grimmee as she was signing autographs after a concert in Orlando. Her brother tackled the shooter who then took out another pistol and shot himself dead. Police say among his rambling internet postings that he wanted to kill Grimmee because she was an outspoken Christian and intended to kill more in the crowd whom he presumed were also Christian.

This morning, an American-born Muslim went to a gay bar in Orlando just a few miles from the Grimmee shooting and opened fire on bar patrons. At last count, 20 patrons were dead and 40 wounded before Orlando police killed the man.

Everyone will have their favorite whipping boys in this one but I thought Orlando was trying to sell itself as a future NFL home. Does this violence help or hurt their NFL prospects?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

the count is 50 now. ******* horrible

I saw that it was roughly 50 dead and 50 wounded. This is ******* terrible. No one deserves this.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Apparently, after the first officer responded, the gunman took hostages so Orlando PD called out the SWAT team and waited the necessary three hours (remember Columbine?) before going in. Once inside, they exploded a flashbomb and then more shots were exchanged before the gunman was killed. The gunman has been identified as Omar Mateen of Port St. Lucie, FL, an American-born son of Afghani parents.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Many are already saying it's the worst mass shooting in US history.

His parents said he was not taught to hate. They said this isn't their religion in play here. The man was angry because he saw 2 men kissing in Miami and the hatred grew. What kind of person has this much hate?

Right now all signs lead to a Radical Islamic Terror attack.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    His parents said he was not taught to hate. They said this isn't their religion in play here. The man was angry because he saw 2 men kissing in Miami and the hatred grew. What kind of person has this much hate?
    If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    Right now all signs lead to a Radical Islamic Terror attack.
    ******* horrible, senseless violence. My heart goes out to the loved ones of all those lost and affected by this tragedy.

11. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ridiculous.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Terrible.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Holy crap. Was up late, so just woke up and saw this thread. Turned on news and saying he had Isis ideology, and FBI knew of him. Not sure exactly what that means.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

This is so sick...I was up late as well and was wondering what the heck happened... This is so sad and horrible....it's beyond heartbreaking.
    Getting Stoked

Reporting that he called 911 before the attack and pledged allegiance to the head of Isis. Horrible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Any chance this can be moved to the p+r area?

18. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information