Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help von k find a soccer team thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Default Help von k find a soccer team thread

Here is a place to assist our good friend von kinger find a suitable EPL to follow.

I am a spurs fan. This year I will also look out for man United because of mourinho.

I picked spurs because I moved to England from Scotland when I was 18 and did not want to pick a big cliche team, I also liked the style of football they played... Think 2013 Broncos, with an even worse defence... It was always entertaining.

Teams sorta choose you...(cliff notes) .I found myself in a London pub once and someone started a fight with me, but a spurs fan intervened and since then I guess they imprinted on me.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Do you know which way to the gun show?

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Do you know which way to the gun show? YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FteYrQZE8G0
    Man city are a good shout, I considered them about 20 years ago just because of the oasis connection.... But something about them just did not feel right for me

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

What you looking for von k

Jersey style
    History
    Style of play
    Etc etc

Manchester United - I like Ryan Giggs a lot but he is retired and is an assistant coach. Moderate influence. My dad didn't care much about the EPL, but when he came back from a conference in the UK he brought back a Man U hate for me that I still have. Fairly decent influence.

Chelsea - I love the uniforms and it would be nice to root for a team with history.

Liverpool - The slogan "You'll never walk alone," resonates with me; this is the only thing I like about the club sans the jerseys.

Ultimately I want a team that will put on loads of offense and will be aggressive and brutally ruthless. I want to see highly skilled technicians. I want to see the beauty in the beautiful game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	9096
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

The goal at 2:07 was redonkulous.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Manchester United - I like Ryan Giggs a lot but he is retired and is an assistant coach. Moderate influence. My dad didn't care much about the EPL, but when he came back from a conference in the UK he brought back a Man U hate for me that I still have. Fairly decent influence.

Chelsea - I love the uniforms and it would be nice to root for a team with history.

Liverpool - The slogan "You'll never walk alone," resonates with me; this is the only thing I like about the club sans the jerseys.

Ultimately I want a team that will put on loads of offense and will be aggressive and brutally ruthless. I want to see highly skilled technicians. I want to see the beauty in the beautiful game.
    I like Chelsea uniforms too.

I've been trying to keep up with the Columbus Crew and maybe FC Cincinnati. The closest women's team might be in DC, which is pretty damn far.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The goal at 2:07 was redonkulous.
    Pep/Bruyne 2016.

Vote early. Vote often.

It's coming down to the Manchester's I think...but Arsenal is in the mix now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Both are solid shouts.

If you had only seen the Invincibles. The choice would be easy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

This is all you need VK.

Exhibit A if it pleases the court.

16. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Based on your description, I would go with Man City, even though they are a total bangwagoner team.

However, if I were you I would pick Man United out of those options.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information