Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

Sex acts with animals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved, according to a surprise ruling issued by the Supreme Court.
    The determination stemmed from a case involving a British Columbia man convicted of 13 counts sexually assaulting his stepdaughters - including one count of bestiality. But the man, identified only as "DLW", was acquitted of the bestiality count with the new ruling.

According to court record DLW smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act.

I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

While we're fighting over who can use the bathroom where, Canada has moved on to other more pressing matters...
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Nut is furiously searching for his passport right now.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

It was only a matter of time. Society is on a very slippery slope and has been for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

6. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

that ******* freak needs to die a slow painful death.

That's not exactly the ruling either... the ruling is not guilty because technically the dog performed the assault.

I posted a story here about a year ago about a guy an RCMP friend of ours told us about, our friend showed up on a call with the wife freaking out and what had happened was the husband was letting the dog bang him in the ass. Because the dog was performing the act, there was no charge. If it would have been the dude doing something to the dog, than he could have charged him.
    Last edited by weazel; 06-10-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Seriously? What's next - paedophilia is OK as long as there's no penetration?

Good grief.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

don't worry, that guy won't last long in prison. Pedo's usually die in the prisons here fairly quick.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Seriously? What's next - paedophilia is OK as long as there's no penetration? Good grief.
    Is it worse to have a dog lick peanut butter of your nuts, or to kill and eat the dog?

Let's be clear this guy's a weirdo who should be put down and my question does not serve to excuse him in any way

Is it worse to have a dog lick peanut butter of your nuts, or to kill and eat the dog?

Let's be clear this guy's a weirdo who should be put down and my question does not serve to excuse him in any way
    he wasnt spreading peanut butter on himself... he was doing this to his step-daughters man. This ******* needs a good beating and death

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    he wasnt spreading peanut butter on himself... he was doing this to his step-daughters man. This ******* needs a good beating and death
    Oh, that's just weird.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Honestly, I have no idea how to respond to this because it's just so off the wall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Honestly, I have no idea how to respond to this because it's just so off the wall.
    If you had to do one, what would make you happier...

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Anyone needing an animal to perform sexual acts upon has some demented and troublesome psychological problems.

People in other countries eat dog meat. If I was hungry enough, I would eat whatever animal I could find, kill and cook. There's a HUGE difference in my mind between the two scenarios.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Anyone needing an animal to perform sexual acts upon has some demented and troublesome psychological problems.

People in other countries eat dog meat. If I was hungry enough, I would eat whatever animal I could find, kill and cook. There's a HUGE difference in my mind between the two scenarios.
    Yeah, I totally agree, I just wanted to get people considering have a dog lick their balls

18. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Yeah, I totally agree, I just wanted to get people considering have a dog lick their balls
    Perhaps Nut aka AGap can weigh in.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information