Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqib Talib Shot

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Yet, so far as we know. At least this was an accident, not coldly calculated; I suspect going into a titty bar with a gun in his pants involved no calculation at all.

TALIB said it happened at a park; the COPS say it happened "near" a bar. Talib didn't want to admit he took a gun to a titty bar and accidentally shot himself because it 1) looks "douchey" (mainly because it is) and 2) is a crime. Even the NRA's publicly said guns+dark room full of drunk people=bad idea.

I get the feeling you'll excuse anything he does, because you consistently DO. Critical thinking says if a bullet went straight down the length of his leg "near" a strip club it wasn't a Midnight Frisbee Golf argument gone horribly wrong: He took a gun to a bar (so IS guilty of something) handled it carelessly and shot himself (twice.)
    I don't "excuse" shit Joel, I accept it, he is who he is and there's zero crime in that. Facemask and eye gouging, proven SB winning ingredients. Suck it WORLD!

I admitted that it's Occam's razor that he shot himself, read again, nowhere does that indicate that he couldn't have shot himself in the ass at the park with a gun that never went inside a strip club on his person.

Even TMZ is failing to connect the dots you've insisted are confession, and they're the Douche Mothership.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I don't "excuse" shit Joel, I accept it, he is who he is and there's zero crime in that. Facemask and eye gouging, proven SB winning ingredients. Suck it WORLD!

I admitted that it's Occam's razor that he shot himself, read again, nowhere does that indicate that he couldn't have shot himself in the ass at the park with a gun that never went inside a strip club on his person.
    He also told cops he was too drunk to remember what happened, which means he was drunk with a gun, which is illegal. That's if we accept that he was REALLY at a park at 3:40AM on a Sunday and NEVER at the coincidentally "nearby" bar where there happened to be a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Even TMZ is failing to connect the dots you've insisted are confession, and they're the Douche Mothership.
    They well may be, but genetic fallacies don't exonerate Ray Rice, nor Aqib Talib.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No. He told police he didn't know what happened. You want him to be guilty because you have an ax to grind.
    Specifically, he told cops he was too DRUNK to remember what happened, but told non-cops he accidentally shot himself. Gun+drunk=drunk with a gun; pretty simple.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Chekhov...The guy from star trek?
    Nah, I think he was Russian.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    He also told cops he was too drunk to remember what happened, which means he was drunk with a gun, which is illegal. That's if we accept that he was REALLY at a park at 3:40AM on a Sunday and NEVER at the coincidentally "nearby" bar where there happened to be a fight.

They well may be, but genetic fallacies don't exonerate Ray Rice, nor Aqib Talib.

Specifically, he told cops he was too DRUNK to remember what happened, but told non-cops he accidentally shot himself. Gun+drunk=drunk with a gun; pretty simple.
    You're making some giant leaps in logic to reach your desired destination.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

He can get charged with discharging a firearm in city limits, disorderly conduct, and possibly reckless endangerment. I would suspect they would be able to find out if his gun was discharged, unless there was someone with him who was really good at "cleaning " those situations (recover the shell and slug, clean the weapon, and get any gun powder off his trigger hand, the gun powder on his backside isn't incriminating ).
    He should lose his license, imo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He can get charged with discharging a firearm in city limits, disorderly conduct, and possibly reckless endangerment. I would suspect they would be able to find out if his gun was discharged, unless there was someone with him who was really good at "cleaning " those situations (recover the shell and slug, clean the weapon, and get any gun powder off his trigger hand, the gun powder on his backside isn't incriminating ).
    He should lose his license, imo.
    If he was the shooter and if he had the gun in the first place, which at this point has in no way been indicated by the police or the incident report, then yes.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I just want to know the latest on this little SOB. Does his ass still work? Does he need an ass to play? Is Elway so pissed he's going to kick what ass he has left? That's all I care about.

If he was the shooter and if he had the gun in the first place, which at this point has in no way been indicated by the police or the incident report, then yes.
    I know all of that, but what I'm suggesting is, the chance someone else did it is slim to none. You can probably go back to the first or second page of this thread where I suggested before anyone else here that he probably shot himself. Someone would have had to have been within 12 inches of him to fire a shot at him at that angle.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I know all of that, but what I'm suggesting is, the chance someone else did it is slim to none. You can probably go back to the first or second page of this thread where I suggested before anyone else here that he probably shot himself. Someone would have had to have been within 12 inches of him to fire a shot at him at that angle.
    Cool. Let me know when the police say it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I find it implausible that there is any possibility someone else shot him

I am hopeful that this is the case as well as for me it is the lesser evil of all the other possibilities

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Cool. Let me know when the police say it.
    Uh, ok.

Uh, ok.
    You aren't allowed to make a reasonable deduction unless the police agree with you. That has been MO's well established policy. It's not true, unless the police say so.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    You aren't allowed to make a reasonable deduction unless the police agree with you. That has been MO's well established policy. It's not true, unless the police say so.
    Well, that's kind of how these criminal things work. It's been a month and he still hasn't even been charged with the things people are convicting him of.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Well, that's kind of how these criminal things work. It's been a month and he still hasn't even been charged with the things people are convicting him of.
    I offered an opinion, not a conviction. He wouldn't get much more than a slap on the wrist if my theory were true, and if I am right all I care about is him losing his license and being available for opening day.

19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I think he shot himself.

I also think that's about the only thing that can be proven at this point.

Furthermore, I don't buy that he was too drunk to remember what happened.

I hope that he didn't shoot himself at the bar.

I hope he didn't have anything to do with the other victims.

I hope a lot of things.......because I'm not a ******* douche.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information