Thread: The Open Championship 2017

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default The Open Championship 2017

The gloriousness that is begins, depending on where you live, Thursday morning or Wednesday night.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The gloriousness that is begins, depending on where you live, Thursday morning or Wednesday night.
    I plan to win a million dollars on Sunday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The LPGA Open was terrific. Imagine the 2nd place finisher, who was an amateur, got nothing! I hope she turns pro.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    The LPGA Open was terrific. Imagine the 2nd place finisher, who was an amateur, got nothing! I hope she turns pro.
    I have a hard time watching the women right now because I can't figure out who all the Koreans are and I can't keep them straight. Some of them even have the same name I think.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've never played a milli-maker. I think the most I've ever put in on a single contest is $5.

I think I might be rooting for Rickie and Fleetwood. Not sure about playing them yet.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have a hard time watching the women right now because I can't figure out who all the Koreans are and I can't keep them straight. Some of them even have the same name I think.
    The leader board was filled with

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	10701

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Up all night with The Open ... OK, I'll probably take a nap at some point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Cut line hovering at +1-+2 after the first day. That would have won the Open in 2008, the last time it was at Birkdale.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hold on to your asses, this could get crazy today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How's that going, Buff? I'm having a rough week...thanks Louis.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

How's that going, Buff? I'm having a rough week...thanks Louis.
    Not very well. Need the cut line to be +5 so that Daniel Berger can get through at +4. My only decent lineup is Spieth, Thomas, Matsuyama, Kuchar, Finau, Berger.

Had a lot of Phil and Fleetwood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Not very well. Need the cut line to be +5 so that Daniel Berger can get through at +4. My only decent lineup is Spieth, Thomas, Matsuyama, Kuchar, Finau, Berger.

Had a lot of Phil and Fleetwood.
    It looks to be +5 right now, I think. I don't have any Finau and Louis is in my cash games. I built cash around Matsuyama, Louis and Fowler.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information