Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Copa America

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Copa America

U.s.a.! U.s.a.!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Putting my money on Chile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	american-eagle-david-lee-thompson.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	9046

5. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Wha happen?

It's going to be a tough test against the Colombians tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Wha happen?
    Nothing yet. It starts tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Nothing yet. It starts tonight.
    I don't have satellite anymore, so unless Fox carries it I probably won't get to watch it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don't have satellite anymore, so unless Fox carries it I probably won't get to watch it.
    USA's matches are all on FS1, but there are games on Saturdays and Sunday's on Fox.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

We are all going out to watch the game....I like watching soccer on tv. Its a much slower version of hockey but it still is very entertaining.

Waaay better than basketball or baseball
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

The game will also be shown on Univision I believe if you have that. That's how i'm going to watch it. Spanish announcers are much more entertaining anyway.

13. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

We have the euros coming up as well, but Scotland never qualified ( as usual ) so I am all in on the states in the copa

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    The game will also be shown on Univision I believe if you have that. That's how i'm going to watch it. Spanish announcers are much more entertaining anyway.
    You might be onto something there. Univision and Telemundo are not the same thing are they? I'm hoping it's on Telemundo because it's in HD

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

I believe that we can win! Go USA
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

"We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Down 2 goals after 45 minutes. Pretty much what I expected against the Columbians.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information