Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Teacher, 24, allegedly got pregnant from almost daily sex with student, 13

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Quick Google and I didn't find any exceptions like that. Also, interesting, in Texas it's a felony for a teacher or school employee to have sex with a student, regardless of the age, even if they have reached the age of consent. It was introduced a while back to prevent sex for grades from happening.
    It was against military law for section commanders to have a relationship with recruits in British Army training establishments, because it is seen as an abuse of power and that you would essentially be using your position to pray on another's current lesser status and potential vulnerability. Regardless of the ages involved.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

His hand must be sore from all the high fives

4. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    You do the crime you do the time, gender be damned. #feminismrocks

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    It was against military law for section commanders to have a relationship with recruits in British Army training establishments, because it is seen as an abuse of power and that you would essentially be using your position to pray on another's current lesser status and potential vulnerability. Regardless of the ages involved.
    We have the same, not just for recruits though. No dating allowed between officer and enlisted, and no dating outside your "peer group" within the enlisted structure is allowed. So E-1 through E-3, E-4 and E-5, E-6 through E-9.

There are some "ifs and buts" to the enlisted side like not in the same chain of command, etc etc but it's still frowned upon.

7. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    We have the same, not just for recruits though. No dating allowed between officer and enlisted, and no dating outside your "peer group" within the enlisted structure is allowed. So E-1 through E-3, E-4 and E-5, E-6 through E-9. There are some "ifs and buts" to the enlisted side like not in the same chain of command, etc etc but it's still frowned upon.
    Yeah, outside of recruits we operate a more frowned upon policy.

I think officer and enlisted can date as long as they are not in each other's direct line of command

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    yes that was stated in the original article I posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

She was hired to teach. I can guarantee, she taught this boy a few things.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

11. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    She is a scumbag.
    Yeah, I don't think there's anything to be made light of here. What she dId was completely dimented.

13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Probably because the ugly ones aren't get any?

Seriously, I would like to know the mental state of the poor boy now and then 10 years from now. Does he turn into a sexual predator who also preys on young victims or does he have the fondest memories of everyone in his circle. Doesn't make this right, and yes there is a double standard if the genders were reversed, but I would like to know if this shapes the boy's future habits in any way.
    Perhaps some of these responses in this thread are in jest, and making light that a 13 yr old boy was able to have sex with his hot teacher. What guy hasn't been a young teen, and wanted to be with an older woman especially a hot teacher? I agree, if roles were reversed, there would be no joking around, just a lynch mob wanting the pervert castrated and incarcerated wanting him thrown into general population at a max. security prison. She should be treated in the court of law as if she was a man, and more than likely, multiple charges including rape regardless if the boy said he willfully wanted to have sex with her.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I think everyone agrees that she should serve prison time. People saying they would lay the pipe to her are not forgetting that she did in fact commit a crime. I think i make some jokes about it because im severely baffled how these types of hot teachers exist when i had nothing but old hags growing up.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think everyone agrees that she should serve prison time. People saying they would lay the pipe to her are not forgetting that she did in fact commit a crime. I think i make some jokes about it because im severely baffled how these types of hot teachers exist when i had nothing but old hags growing up.
    We still had the teachers from the 60s in middle school holding on to their last years before retirement.

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

we had a student teacher for a month when I was in grade 7, she had big tits. When she was done we had to fill out a questionnaire on her performance and one of the questions was "what could I do to be a better teacher?", I put "wear tighter sweaters".

She didn't think it was as funny as I did

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

20. The Following 7 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I think it's a Texas thing. Lonestar beer and hot teachers.

22. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I have to think that attractive young teachers have been preying on young boys forever. It's just that now, in the internet age, they are leaving a trail that can be followed and prosecuted.

The boys are much less likely to go to authorities than a girl would in a similar situation. But once parents get suspicious, there is bound to be texts/e-mails/photos that leave no room for interpretation. It seems like there are more now, but I bet the percentages are about the same as always. .. we just never knew before.

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I have to think that attractive young teachers have been preying on young boys forever. It's just that now, in the internet age, they are leaving a trail that can be followed and prosecuted.

The boys are much less likely to go to authorities than a girl would in a similar situation. But once parents get suspicious, there is bound to be texts/e-mails/photos that leave no room for interpretation. It seems like there are more now, but I bet the percentages are about the same as always. .. we just never knew before.
    yep... teachers have always like the wiener

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information