Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Lattimer Arrested

Default Cody Lattimer Arrested

Per the Denver Post he was booked into Arapahoe County Jail for failing to appear in Denver Court on a traffic violation. He called the cops early in the morning to report a domestic issue/disturbance between a woman and him and then...boom.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/05/31...enver-broncos/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rod Smith

I guess NFL players don't pay any attention to traffic tickets? Didn't Von have this problem last year? Not with the girlfriend, just the traffic ticket.

Boom? Is that the sound of the gavel, night stick, or impending justice?

Here's Latimer's statement:

]

Kind of a weird story, though. He calls the cops on his girlfriend, gets arrested for something minor and unrelated, then bails the girl out later, according to PFT:

According to the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office, Latimer called the cops at 2:40 a.m. Monday , saying his girlfriend “put her hands on him.”

His girlfriend, 25-year-old Jaimee Rando, was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. But Latimer posted her bail on Tuesday afternoon.

He wasn’t at Broncos practice Tuesday, with coach Gary Kubiak saying it was for personal reasons. Latimer has been a disappointment on the field, as the former second-rounder has just eight catches in two seasons.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bails-her-out/

I just shake my head at this kind of shit. Pure stupidity. Young and dumb.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I don't understand how the "little" things like parking tickets, etc go unchecked with some of these guys. I just don't get it. I certainly won't crucify the kid for an unpaid parking ticket, it's really not a big deal, but I don't understand how it goes unpaid until you get arrested. Aren't there multiple warnings, etc sent out?

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I don't understand how the "little" things like parking tickets, etc go unchecked with some of these guys. I just don't get it. I certainly won't crucify the kid for an unpaid parking ticket, it's really not a big deal, but I don't understand how it goes unpaid until you get arrested. Aren't there multiple warnings, etc sent out?
    Maybe he moved and didn't get his mail forwarded. I have a similar story from my 20's that goes something like this....

"what are you in for?"

"I didn't get my emissions test done"

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

It wasn't an unpaid parking ticket. They don't arrest you for those. It had to be an unpaid moving violation ticket.

Broncos wide receiver Cody Latimer was arrested early Monday on a misdemeanor warrant for failing to appear in Denver court on a traffic violation case, authorities say.
    Speeding, reckless driving, "traffic violation" = moving violation.

12. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    It wasn't an unpaid parking ticket. They don't arrest you for those. It had to be an unpaid moving violation ticket.

Speeding, reckless driving, "traffic violation" = moving violation.
    Ok, same goes. Unpaid fine. I don't get it

Ok, same goes. Unpaid fine. I don't get it
    Doesn't sound like a "bad guy" but perhaps (shocker) brains aren't his best asset.

Let's face it - Latimer was too dumb for PFM. There's no other way to put it. Manning made names out of guys with half the talent.

Hopefully he's a dim bulb that thrives with Lynch throwing it up for grabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

I've never had an unpaid ticket. These guys need to start paying me to take care of this kind of thing.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I've never had an unpaid ticket. These guys need to start paying me to take care of this kind of thing.
    I will gladly take a job doing exactly that. For the entire 53 man roster. Have your mail sent to my house and I'll make sure your parking tickets and bills that'll get you in jail are paid. The team would have to give me an expense account and then deduct it from the players game checks, but they'd have a lot of peace of mind. I wouldn't even demand as much money as one agent. 250k? Hell yeah.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

One time I had a warrant out for my arrest for a speeding ticket I actually had paid. So while it doesn't seem to be the case in this instance, it could happen due to government incompetence. Luckily I was able to clear it up before the next time I was in a traffic stop.

I will gladly take a job doing exactly that. For the entire 53 man roster. Have your mail sent to my house and I'll make sure your parking tickets and bills that'll get you in jail are paid. The team would have to give me an expense account and then deduct it from the players game checks, but they'd have a lot of peace of mind. I wouldn't even demand as much money as one agent. 250k? Hell yeah.
    C'mon. You're a busy man. Stop taking my job!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information