Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cody Lattimer Arrested

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    C'mon. You're a busy man. Stop taking my job!
    There's 32 teams, we could start a business...

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    One time I had a warrant out for my arrest for a speeding ticket I actually had paid. So while it doesn't seem to be the case in this instance, it could happen due to government incompetence. Luckily I was able to clear it up before the next time I was in a traffic stop.
    Is this a regular occurrence?
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

3. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Is this a regular occurrence?
    In the south, yes. Not uncommon at all for cops to have traffic stops looking for drunk drivers.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

In the south, yes. Not uncommon at all for cops to have traffic stops looking for drunk drivers.
    Haven't seen one of them since MCAS Yuma, AZ.
    Last edited by Canmore; 06-01-2016 at 01:22 AM.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

6. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I went to renew my drivers license once, and was told my license was suspended due to a speeding ticket in Texas. It took a while to resolve, and I still don't remember getting a ticket in Texas.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Haven't seen one of them since MCAS Yuma, AZ.
    I miss Yuma. I actually really enjoyed being stationed there. Not so much the town, obviously, but we had an amazing group of people in that shop.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

That isn't uncommon anywhere. I've seen it in California more than anywhere else but have been through drunk checkpoints in California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    It wasn't an unpaid parking ticket. They don't arrest you for those. It had to be an unpaid moving violation ticket.

Speeding, reckless driving, "traffic violation" = moving violation.
    I think he was using the term parking ticket in a more generic sense, just to point out how crazy it is to be arrested for not paying a ticket, which more than likely included one or more warnings that it was unpaid.

As mentioned, maybe he moved, or maybe he thought as an NFL player, he could blow it off. No telling what's in the mind of some of these kids.

As to the comments about him calling the cops and then bailing her out. That was probably smart. These guys, while sometimes thugs themselves, are also targets for other people. If his girlfriend is off the rocker, better to get it on the record, so if she claims things against him later and then goes for a settlement or civil suit, he's now built a case that she was the crazy/abusive one in the relationship.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

I don't really care about his traffic ticket. What gets me is how these guys put themselves in positions of domestic disputes.

Hell, if you think something is starting to happen, get the hell out of there. Especially in today's NFL.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    I don't really care about his traffic ticket. What gets me is how these guys put themselves in positions of domestic disputes.

Hell, if you think something is starting to happen, get the hell out of there. Especially in today's NFL.
    Sounds like that's exactly what he did in this situation Turf. She was arrested for her conduct, he would've been left alone had he not had a warrant for unpaid fines. All reports are he acted appropriately in regards to the domestic disturbance.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Sounds like that's exactly what he did in this situation Turf. She was arrested for her conduct, he would've been left alone had he not had a warrant for unpaid fines. All reports are he acted appropriately in regards to the domestic disturbance.
    Hey, I know. However, I find it hard to understand how/why they would even put themselves I that position. I hope he finds a new girlfriend or just stays away from her.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation records, the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office arrested Latimer after it was discovered an outstanding warrant had been issued to him by Denver traffic court after he was cited March 18, 2015 for improper lighting on his vehicle/trailer.

Latimer, 23, didn’t show up for his court date on April 29, 2015 on what would have been a minor traffic ticket. Instead, Latimer wound up in Arapahoe County Jail on Monday night and paid $311.50 to settle the matter on Tuesday.
    http://www.9news.com/sports/broncos-...rant/225057912
    Last edited by Denver Native (Carol); 06-01-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Woah. Improper lighting. Cut his ass.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Woah. Improper lighting. Cut his ass.
    Come on down to Dan and Davii's mail screening and trailer lighting emporium. We'll keep your butt out of jail, just don't act like an ass!

22. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Come on down to Dan and Davii's mail screening and trailer lighting emporium. We'll keep your butt out of jail, just don't act like an ass!
    You really would think that a personal assistant would be a 'must' for the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information