Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant will have many options, but OKC looks most likely

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Who is Dieter Kurtenbach? I don't know.

Who hates Kevin Durant? Not me.

You hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Iggy Twists the Knife
    https://theringer.com/andre-iguodala...2d3#.w8c0r9hp1

Leave it to Andre Iguodala to find a way to twist the knife into Oklahoma City a little more.

“Now that we got KD, I can say it: They were the best team last year in the league in the playoffs,” he said during a Thursday interview with The Breakfast Club. “They were better than us. They were better than Cleveland. … They were the best team in the playoffs. They should’ve won a championship.”

Iguodala manages to include both the basic dig — it should have been yours — and a reminder that, “Oh yeah, your superstar plays in Oakland now.” Iguodala prefaces the statement with “now that we got KD” — like, if the Dubs hadn’t morphed into a basketball-swallowing super-menace, he would have kept quiet? Either Iggy is only comfortable praising other teams when he’s certain Golden State will lay waste to everything in the future, or, more sinisterly — knife: twist — he was worried that praising the Thunder earlier might have encouraged Durant to stick around for another shot.

God bless Durant!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Warriors team president says they never really expected to land Kevin Durant

from article:

"There's no commitment from Kevin," Welts said. "He signed a one-year contract with a player option. So I think the hope and expectation is there's a business reason for doing that more than there is a basketball reason for doing that. We've got to be a place that is as good as he thought it was when he selected the Warriors over the other options that he had. I think we're going through a really interesting time in our league. We're all trying to figure out what the new world is going to look like."
    full article - http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/wa...-kevin-durant/

I had no idea that Durant signed a one year contract, with a player option

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    from article:

full article - http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/wa...-kevin-durant/

I had no idea that Durant signed a one year contract, with a player option
    The 1+1 contract was in the last CBA. James signed the same thing last year and I believe opted out and re-signed when free agency started last week, just with fairly little fanfare.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The 1+1 contract was in the last CBA. James signed the same thing last year and I believe opted out and re-signed when free agency started last week, just with fairly little fanfare.
    I remember him opting out, but not resigning. It probably just helps him to get more max money since he's already with the team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I remember him opting out, but not resigning. It probably just helps him to get more max money since he's already with the team.
    That's my understanding of the reason for the 1+1 too. Allows max contract guys to get as much money as they can negotiate. I don't see it being beneficial for a mid-level guy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I love watching this guy play.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I love watching this guy play.
    He's having a good day and a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He's having a good day and a great season.
    I love watching LBJ, too. I'm healed, Mo. I've let go of my hate.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This game actually hasn't been very good, IMO. The Celtics-Knicks was much more entertaining. If Paul plays Lakers-Clippers should be good tonight. If he doesn't, meh. Clippers aren't very good without Paul and Griffin.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Took $26 per to stay with GS.

PG-- Murray
    SG-- Harris
    SF-- Durant
    PF-- Millsap
    C--- Joker

That could contend in the West, imo.

I hate the NBA.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

17. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wow.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information