Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fandom is Broken

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Facebook sucks.

It's Ghostbusters, turn your damn brain off and enjoy it.

I'd argue that people have always been this crazy, it's just now we can see it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I know. In the end the kid should of never been left unattended to even get to that point.
    Lol!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    They're animals. And probably lead better lives in a zoo than in the wild.
    Hahaha, nice troll Joe! Lmao

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Facebook sucks.

It's Ghostbusters, turn your damn brain off and enjoy it.

I'd argue that people have always been this crazy, it's just now we can see it.
    This is definitely the case. Every idiot in the world now has a megaphone. I don't think it's unique to any subset of society.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    This is definitely the case. Every idiot in the world now has a megaphone. I don't think it's unique to any subset of society.
    I've recently removed so many people from FB - not unfriended them, but removed them from my feed.

It's becoming a literal waste of time. I only have family and a few select friends that I allow in my feed.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Its ok, i know how you feel. Im kind of the opposite in that had the kid died i would still be pointing to the parents for their irresponsibility. Had their kid died it would of been a tragic lesson but fortunately for them most people dont care about animals that dont really know right from wrong. I just think making excuses for humans is a massive cop out in cases like this but it is what it is.
    Whether or not the parents were negligent has nothing to do with whether or not killing the gorilla was the right decision. Just looking at that aspect of it, the zoo absolutely did what they had to.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Im with you actually. While i did not go all whacky over the killing of the Gorilla i do think the criticism and rage is justified because in the end the Gorilla is simply an animal. The fact that the parents were so neglectful of their child and the fact that the zoo didnt even consider using a tranquilizer on a endangered species is baffling and irresponsible in my opinion. In the end whats done is done but i absolutely detest shitty parenting in which a wild animal was put down because the supposed more intelligent being on the planet lost track of their kid in the first place.
    To add to this, it's also irrelevant to me in this case that the gorilla was endangered. I don't care if that was the last gorilla left on earth, you still have to protect the human first.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    To add to this, it's also irrelevant to me in this case that the gorilla was endangered. I don't care if that was the last gorilla left on earth, you still have to protect the human first.
    Meh.

This is such a horrible post. Good grief.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Why?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So you're of the opinion that the life of the endangered animal should have been put ahead of the child? That's the only conclusion I can come to given that you think my post was horrible.

So you're of the opinion that the life of the endangered animal should have been put ahead of the child? That's the only conclusion I can come to given that you think my post was horrible.
    Yes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yes.
    Wow. That might be one of the most appalling things I have ever read, then. There is no way in a million years you would be saying this if it were your 3 year old kid in there with the gorilla.

I can't get to that point but it's hard not to despise that Mom. Very hard. "Mommy's right here!" I hope her life is destroyed.

Seems they could have at least attempted to bait the Gorilla away with food or something - which has been done successfully in other similar situations - but I will trust the zoo to know that animal and the circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I can't get to that point but it's hard not to despise that Mom. Very hard. "Mommy's right here!" I hope her life is destroyed.

Seems they could have at least attempted to bait the Gorilla away with food or something - which has been done successfully in other similar situations - but I will trust the zoo to know that animal and the circumstances.
    The Mom should face fines, at least the amount she cost the zoo at a minimum

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information