Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Derek Wolfe...just freaking love him!

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

You're bad....back to Mr. Wolfe. Anyway...I hope he has a great year and shows the organization and community just how special this kid is. The fact that he stayed when Malik took the money and ran makes me want to cheer for him even more....
    Getting Stoked

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    TMI, Pola.

LOL! I hesitated posting this because of the respect I have for you, but figured you'd think it's funny.
    Don't feel bad, that's what I saw too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Unleashed: Derek Wolfe moves from tough past to limitless future

You don't know Derek Wolfe, and he doesn't care.

You catch glimpses of his life through Instagram, but what's beneath the surface can stay there for all he cares. If people only think of him as a vicious defensive end, that's fine with him.

For the longest time, Wolfe's personal life was something he wanted to keep hidden. Abuse, life in an unstable home before eventual homelessness, depression — these are things he naturally doesn't want to dwell upon.

It wasn't until this year, after finding stability with two long-term commitments — one with the Broncos after signing a contract extension in January and one with his wife-to-be in May — that he could turn toward the future.

With that peace of mind and support, Wolfe is now able to turn his focus completely to football, determined to show that his 2015 season is still just the beginning of a maturing career.

Security and loyalty are two inherently important values to Wolfe. That combination led him to sign a four-year contract extension just before the beginning of the playoffs rather than during the free-agency period, when more teams would have been able to make offers.

But Wolfe didn't want any more uncertainty. He's had far too much of that in his career and his life already.
    rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...c-2cb6c2725a7e

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

He's played like a man on fire so far. Wolfe will be my next jersey purchase, no doubt about that!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

He was a one man wrecking crew against the Niners. Once he went out, the game completely changed.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ziggy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information