Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: looking for ideas

Default looking for ideas

So I'm going to cook up a couple fatties on the weekend. The one I'm going to do my standard pizza fatty, bacon wrapped Itialian sausage with the fillings being mozza, cheddar, green pepper, onion, mushroom.

For the second one I want to try something I haven't before... thinking of a taco one but looking for suggestions.

The taco one would be half Italian Sausage and half ground beef but the fillings are pretty limited so wondering what else I could do... salsa, cheaddar, onions, mushrooms?

breakfast one would be cool, hash browns, cheddar, eggs, onion, green pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

the fuk is a fattie
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    the fuk is a fattie
    I don't know but I'm sold
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I like cooking up a few fatties

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

the fuk is a fattie
    wow, I am disappointed in you UR

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatty.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	8981

Those are each about a foot and a half long

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

8. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I don't know but I'm sold

almost done... mmmmmmmmm

Name:	fat.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	8984
    Last edited by weazel; 05-18-2016 at 01:17 PM.

11. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I looked it up. Can't even imagine what this would taste like.
    http://www.smoking-meat.com/january-...-sausage-fatty

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    wow, I am disappointed in you UR

Name:	fatty.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	8981

Those are each about a foot and a half long
    Sorry to disappoint. I was worried you captured King and Chaz and were going cannibalistic.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    So I'm going to cook up a couple fatties on the weekend. The one I'm going to do my standard pizza fatty, bacon wrapped Itialian sausage with the fillings being mozza, cheddar, green pepper, onion, mushroom.

For the second one I want to try something I haven't before... thinking of a taco one but looking for suggestions.

The taco one would be half Italian Sausage and half ground beef but the fillings are pretty limited so wondering what else I could do... salsa, cheaddar, onions, mushrooms?

breakfast one would be cool, hash browns, cheddar, eggs, onion, green pepper

Now that I know what they are and sticking with your taco theme for numero dos, I would say:

Diced Anaheim green chilis
    Black beans
    1 small diced Jalapeno
    sliced black olives
    MOnteray Jack cheese or cheddar
    Salsa is a good idea, but I think you may want to consider the Green Enchilada sauce that comes in a can. Smother that on the bacon/sausage wrap- then add ingredients.
    If you can find those thin strips of chips. Like little fritos almost but they are mutli colored, I think that would be nice to include inside as a crunchy reminder of taco shell. Like an inside out taco.
    Onion of course
    A good salsa too
    I would probably say you should also include a pretty hefty amount of Cumin (someone here just got hard reading that) on the sausage...(sorry, cant help myself but I am serious). Cumin goes great on meat, mexican style too. Im bringing this to the lounge quickly and completely not intentioanlly.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Yeah looks amazing. Heart attack too
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Sorry to disappoint. I was worried you captured King and Chaz and were going cannibalistic.

Now that I know what they are and sticking with your taco theme for numero dos, I would say:

Diced Anaheim green chilis
    Black beans
    1 small diced Jalapeno
    sliced black olives
    MOnteray Jack cheese or cheddar
    Salsa is a good idea, but I think you may want to consider the Green Enchilada sauce that comes in a can. Smother that on the bacon/sausage wrap- then add ingredients.
    If you can find those thin strips of chips. Like little fritos almost but they are mutli colored, I think that would be nice to include inside as a crunchy reminder of taco shell. Like an inside out taco.
    Onion of course
    A good salsa too
    I would probably say you should also include a pretty hefty amount of Cumin (someone here just got hard reading that) on the sausage...(sorry, cant help myself but I am serious). Cumin goes great on meat, mexican style too. Im bringing this to the lounge quickly and completely not intentioanlly.
    that sounds awesome and the little frito's is a great idea... I just hope they dont get soggy... these things sit in the smoker for a couple hours.

**** you. If Weazel wants to die he can come with it.

Weazel, that food looks delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I shared the recipe I posted above with a friend and he forced it viral at his office, who has many vegans.

He said they were repulsed/jealous. They knew it would be great but - well but everything.

This would have been a hilarious thing to make for the SB party I hosted.

20. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I shared the recipe I posted above with a friend and he forced it viral at his office, who has many vegans.

He said they were repulsed/jealous. They knew it would be great but - well but everything.

This would have been a hilarious thing to make for the SB party I hosted.
    I have a recently turned All-The-Little-Animals-Are-Dying vegetarian in the office. I try to torture her as much as possible.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

22. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I never do the weave, too much work. I just wrap the bacon around it.

we usually cook up some fatties two or three times a year, not too often.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information