Thread: I'm done with Yahoo email forever

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Gmail is highly recommended.
    I like my GMail account.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I like my GMail account.
    I like it quite a bit too. I also like how the calendar links with my mobile device, calendar invites, etc.

I hate gmails labels where everything shows as new mail. Outlook has folders and only mail in the actual inbox notifies on your devices. I have folders set up where I want new mail of certain types to land so I can check those folders on occasion but I don't want to be notified every time one comes through like I want in my main inbox. Also outlook calendar links with mobile devices as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I use my Yahoo email all the time... to sign up for shit or other things I know I will get spam for. I haven't used it in years outside of the pickem and to have a throwaway email.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I use my Yahoo email all the time... to sign up for shit or other things I know I will get spam for. I haven't used it in years outside of the pickem and to have a throwaway email.
    I do the same.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Posted this in the lounge, but it maybe useful for those that can't access that forum.

My internet connection has slowed to a crawl. I'm with Charter and they advertise speed of 60 Mbps, I use a wireless connection and I used to get high 40's and low 50's when I would check my speed. Figured the drop off was due to the wireless connection. Lately I've been getting mid 20's and as low as 8. Charter replaced my modem and checked my speed at the modem...65. They called it good. I checked my speed... mid 20's still. So I call and they say bring in the wireless router and replace it. So I do that. Check my speed again... no change. So I start to wonder if it is my computer, I have a desktop HP that is 4 years old. I've been running Windows 7 and debating upgrading to Windows 10. So I take the plunge to Windows 10 tonight. Spend hours re-configuring Windows 10 security holes. Run the speed test again...24. WTF! Open up Task Manager and see Chrome 32. What, I have a 64 bit computer? Is this the problem? Upgrade to Chrome 64. Run the speed test. Wola! 63 over the wireless. Needless to say I am once again a happy camper.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information