Thread: Alien: Isolation PS4 sale ends tomorrow.

Default Alien: Isolation PS4 sale ends tomorrow.

If any of you were a fan of Ridley Scott's original horror SciFi classic, Alien, then I tell you to get the game Alien: Isolation. It is a must own. It's among the most terrifying games I've ever played and fits the canon-accepted story to that movie. I was really surprised by how great this game was. Unfortunately, previous shitty incarnations of games in the franchise and its particularly saturated niche probably hurt its overall sales.

It's on sale for $11.99 on PSN or you can get the DLC collection bundle for $14.79 though 11am on Tuesday.

Prepare to have the shit scared out of you as you find yourself literally having to creep, sneak, hide, crawl and survive as you work your way through a massive space station as an xenomorph methodically chases and searches for you around every corner, nook and cranny. It's a super tough and challenging stealth game and one hell of a steal to get the entire bundle for less than $15. This was a lot of folks' Game of the Year for 2014.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ga...isolation-ps4/
    Last edited by pulse; 05-02-2016 at 11:12 AM.
    A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
    Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls. --Tom Brady

2. The Following User High Fived pulse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

This stuff is way too scary for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

If you have a decent surround sound system this game is literally terrifying.
    I watched my son play it for a couple of hours and the tension it creates is crazy.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

I made the mistake of playing the original resident evil game in complete darkness. The part where the dogs jumped through the window while I was walking down the hallway killed any chance of me playing scary game again.

Have this for 360. Big fan of alien series. Scared the shit outta me playing it. Original game and tough too.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Really? I saw this go on sale for XBOX 1 many times and passed because the game looked kinda blah and basic. If it's scary then I might reconsider next time it goes on sale. I believe XB1 had it for about $10 at one point.

How does it compare to Evil Within or Outlast?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I bought this for like $10. Never played it yet. Will fire it up this weekend.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

I buy games all the time and only play them once or twice. Bought Fallout 4 and played it one time. Everyone says it's a great game so I should go give it another try. Usually I go back to the COD series games to play multiplayer or zombies.

When Zetsubou No Shima came out, the first night I got 3rd in the world. Now I am only like top 200. Lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_ad2ed351-c1ce-4c6f-9ad1-d0aca7a29950.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	9023  
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information