Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back Tebow petition nears 3,000 sigs

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    No... there will be more evidence of how tolerable Sanchez is as the Broncos QB (or so it appears at this point). 2011 was fun. Will 2016 be? Ask me in 2017.

It's pretty straightforward.
    Sure, we'll know whether Sanchez was awful, awesome or something in between—we STILL won't know which one Tebow WOULD'VE been. We'll have a verdict on Sanchez, but CAN'T have one on Tebow. Regardless, here's the harsh reality:

1) Whoever one holds responsible, Elway and Tebows bridge to each other was completely and irreparably burned when the former traded the latter to the Jets after replacing him with Manning. They'll NEVER be part of the same team EVER again, and I'm 99.44% sure that's exactly how BOTH want it.

2) Even if all that weren't true, Tebow's washed up because 29 is too late to START learning how to be a pro QB. His window has closed forever.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Bring Tebow back? Why? He already lost the starting job to Sanchez once already.

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Bring Tebow back? Why? He already lost the starting job to Sanchez once already.
    I think that's why we're getting Bradford.

So... pretty anti-religion then, huh?

Unless you really feel like the only people who like Tim Tebow must be religious fanatics, or that our first playoff win since 2005 is worthless.
    I don't like people pushing their religion in my face with every play like Tebow. And all his fans talking endlessly how he's a "good Christian role model." Not everybody is a Christian.

But, if he'd been another John Elway, that would have been fine. As a Broncos fan I could tolerate that.

But, what was intolerable, was to have everybody talking all the time about this obvious "fraud, fake and loser" (to quote sports talk host Cecil Lammey) foisted on the Broncos. He won 1 game though luck and the ridiculous approach of the Steelers defense.

The very next week, he was literally crushed by the Patriots who showed the world how to defense the moronic Tebow offense. Elway came in and proved his brilliance by getting rid of that piece of trash at the earliest opportunity.

He was a liar and a self seeking huckster - which Elway learned. After bending over backwards to try and help trade Tebow to a team of his choice, working with Tebow's representatives to facilitate a trade to the Jets rather than Jacksonville, Tebow went out and threw Elway under the bus - insisting to reporters that he had no idea why he wound up in NY rather than Jacksonville.

In short he LIED, threw Elway under the bus so that the Broncos would be blamed for his winding up in NY rather than FL where he remains immensely popular from his college days.

Elway was and remains furious at Tebow. And Tebow did all this to maintain his "Gosh shucks" fraud personna. He didn't want anybody to know that he CHOSE NY over Jacksonville FL because it's a BIGGER MARKET.

He's a very calculating individual with a carefully crafted public image that is not at all genuine.
    Last edited by Cugel; 04-28-2016 at 05:16 AM.

7. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Sure, we'll know whether Sanchez was awful, awesome or something in between—we STILL won't know which one Tebow WOULD'VE been. We'll have a verdict on Sanchez, but CAN'T have one on Tebow. Regardless, here's the harsh reality:

1) Whoever one holds responsible, Elway and Tebows bridge to each other was completely and irreparably burned when the former traded the latter to the Jets after replacing him with Manning. They'll NEVER be part of the same team EVER again, and I'm 99.44% sure that's exactly how BOTH want it.

2) Even if all that weren't true, Tebow's washed up because 29 is too late to START learning how to be a pro QB. His window has closed forever.
    His "window" was closed forever in high school and college when he never learned proper footwork or throwing mechanics, and when he failed to learn to properly read defenses. In short, like the overwhelmingly vast majority of high school and college QBs he simply never developed the skill set needed to run a pro-style offense.

The NFL was willing to give him a chance because of his running ability, which enabled him to win a college championship, hoping that he could develop his skills, but he never did.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post

There is a verdict on Tim Tebow Joel. He's not good enough to play QB in the NFL at this point in time. The verdict was agreed upon by no less than 32 NFL GMs, owners, and head coaches.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    There is a verdict on Tim Tebow Joel. He's not good enough to play QB in the NFL at this point in time. The verdict was agreed upon by no less than 32 NFL GMs, owners, and head coaches.
    If only all those signing this petition would get that memo, Cugel would be much happier (and likely be able to reduce his meds to their normal levels.)

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Default (GOD DAMMIT!) Broncos fans petition for '#TebowTime'

"It was bound to happen sometime.

With the defending Super Bowl champion Broncos in need of a starting quarterback and former Denver signal-caller Tim Tebow in need of an NFL job, it was only a matter of time before fans in the Mile High City started a petition to bring Tebow back.

The online petition, which was started on Change.org two months ago just before Peyton Manning's official retirement, had just less than 3,500 supporters as of early Thursday afternoon."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15...back-tim-tebow

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

wow, that's like 500 in a day. It's accelerating people. Gird your loins for TEBOW TIME!

I'm off to croudsource some billboards bitches!

edit; I just clicked the link... it's closer to 6000 now. So... it's like doubled since yesterday. Getting a massive tebowner right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Let............it..........*******..........go.... ........for................the.............love... .........of...........all...........that.......... ...is.............holy.................let........ ...it........................go!
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Embarrassing.

Good job Broncos fans. This rivals that stupid petition about Simms.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Westword article at around 2000 sigs:
    http://www.westword.com/news/bring-t...atures-7816351

It's now just shy of 3000:
    https://www.change.org/p/denver-bron...b-f33ea62bfbe8

Let the dumpster fire commence.
    Ok Ninj.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

*attempts to write tebow post.....post falls 10 ft short of forum*
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information