Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Draft Is Just Days Away

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Default The Draft Is Just Days Away

Channel your inner Elway and tell us who our top draft choice will be. You can also tell us who you think it ought to be.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

I wish I could see his big board. More than likely we will end up with someone who is in his top 10 somewhere between 15 -20, or we'll end up with a top 20 guy at 31ish.

Elway has always handled his first pick very well. We always get a solid contributor or a playmaker. That's what separates bad franchises from good ones. You can't have misses on your first pick every other year.

I think its going to be cook or Nkemdiche or cook.

I hope its joseph with our 37th pick as we trade back with San fran.

My thoughts are that maybe we are putting stuff out there to convince teams that we are going to move up, so they take someone else and push our guy down to us.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

We brought fiber to their Dove Valley headquarters. Maybe I should put on some Comcast gear and head over to the building, then sneak into Elway or Kubiak's office.

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I think its going to be cook or Nkemdiche or cook.

I hope its joseph with our 37th pick as we trade back with San fran.

My thoughts are that maybe we are putting stuff out there to convince teams that we are going to move up, so they take someone else and push our guy down to us.
    So, 2/3 chance it's Cook? Are you drinking on your lunch break?

7. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Leaving QB's out of the equation...because that is such a coin toss this year...the guy I'd realistically like to see fall to 31 is Ryan Kelly. Love his skill and versatility at all of the OL positions.

9. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

Using CBS Sports 2016 NFL Draft Prospect rankings: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/2016/all

For a player ranked 1-15, I hope Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville, 6-1/299 falls to us at #31.

For a player ranked 16-31, I hope Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson, 6-5/277 falls to us at #31.

For a QB I hope Paxton Lynch is there at #31.

I doubt the Broncos Big Board is close to the CBS Sports NFL Prospects ranking list but had to use something as a point of reference.

Count me in on the group that would love to sit in the Broncos War Room during one NFL draft

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived LTC Pain For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    We brought fiber to their Dove Valley headquarters. Maybe I should put on some Comcast gear and head over to the building, then sneak into Elway or Kubiak's office.
    Raisin Bran or Kashi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I just hope we draft Prescott at some point in the first few rounds now for no other reason than I want to see UR melt down. Also, him being down on Prescott pretty much guarantees he will be good.

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

I'm thinking Dodd or Nkemdiche at 31 (although Chaz's suggestion of Ryan Kelly would be absolutely fine with me too).

I expect this draft to be REALLY interesting for us.
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

16. The Following User High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    I'm thinking Dodd or Nkemdiche at 31 (although Chaz's suggestion of Ryan Kelly would be absolutely fine with me too).

I expect this draft to be REALLY interesting for us.
    Having 2 3rds and 2 5th's gives us the possibility to move up in the first two rounds.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Count me in on the group that would love to sit in the Broncos War Room during one NFL draft
    I sent them a letter saying they could raise a lot of money for charity if they could auction one seat in the War Room, sweeten it with an autographed football signed by Manning and Elway and put conditions on it that the winner cannot use their cell or a laptop or have any communications about what the Broncos are doing in there or record anything that takes place.

Never got a response.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

19. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

If they didn't need a QB I would most like another defensive player at 31, if it ain't broke don't break it. However I won't mind an OL either.

Defense.

Or QB.

Or OL.

Or all three, that'd be tits.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I just hope we draft Prescott at some point in the first few rounds now for no other reason than I want to see UR melt down. Also, him being down on Prescott pretty much guarantees he will be good.

He won't be good for years, unless knapp becomes the qb whisperer off all time.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default 2016 NFL Draft Rumors: Broncos targeting running backs during the final day of the draft

According to Walter Football and Draft Insider's Tony Pauline, the Denver Broncos will target a running during the final day(rounds 4-7) of the 2016 NFL Draft. Pauline names former Auburn running back Peyton Barber as a favorite of the Broncos and a player they will target in the 6th round.

The Denver Broncos will look to add a running back sometime during the last day of the draft, and I'm told they like Peyton Barber of Auburn in the sixth-round area.

The Broncos matched an offer from the Miami Dolphins for running back C.J. Anderson this offseason and recently re-signed Ronnie Hillman to backup Anderson. So the Broncos do not really have a big need at running back, but will look to add competition in the later rounds of the draft.
    rest - http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/4...cks-during-the

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information