Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broncos Mobile App Thread #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    If I can find a faster way from point A to point B then yes.
    I understand. That's the way I have to explain things to my parents. If there are more steps they're more likely to be confused. They aren't up on technology.

My dad just started texting a few years ago. Can't get him to stop now. Same with tablets.

I am usually too impatient to take all of the extra steps so I like the app. Unfortunately it has its limitations with photos, embedding and I believe the MHS or High 5 features but other than that I like that it's just quick and simple. I never use a regular computer either, which is why I like the touch screen features of the app on a smartphone. They just seem so outdated to me for some reason.

I have pretty much anything I want at a click of a button now, shopping, my job app, forums, facebook, chatting, billpay, banking, other social networks ect. Been that way for years and it's hard to go back.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

My dad just started texting a few years ago. Can't get him to stop now. Same with tablets.

I am usually too impatient to take all of the extra steps so I like the app. Unfortunately it has its limitations with photos, embedding and I believe the MHS or High 5 features but other than that I like that it's just quick and simple. I never use a regular computer either, which is why I like the touch screen features of the app on a smartphone. They just seem so outdated to me for some reason.

I have pretty much anything I want at a click of a button now, shopping, my job app, forums, facebook, chatting, billpay, banking, other social networks ect. Been that way for years and it's hard to go back.
    I know they probably do it to make things easier, but I cannot stand the look of most apps and mobile webpages. All the buttons are so rounded and bubbly. No me gusta. I never liked the look of Forum Runner either. I love the orange and blue look of the regular site. I have no idea what the app looks like. Care to show a screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post

I know they probably do it to make things easier, but I cannot stand the look of most apps and mobile webpages. All the buttons are so rounded and bubbly. No me gusta. I never liked the look of Forum Runner either. I love the orange and blue look of the regular site. I have no idea what the app looks like. Care to show a screenshot?
    It's a white background. I prefer blue but on a smartphone it is ok I guess. I remember way back in the day many of us left the forums on the main site because they changed the background from blue to white. Other things too but half the members went nuclear on the topic and the person in charge refused to budge on the topic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-01-46.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	8849  

It's basically just the same as texting from your phone. For some reason it's not letting me screenshot that part. Also like I said, you are limited with the MHS or High 5 features. Which is why I hardly give them out.

Here's what the forum navigation features look like.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-10-00.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	8856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-10-40.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	8857  

A few more...

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-11-04.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	8858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-10-13.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	8859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-10-27.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	8860  

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I like the app layout except Hi5s is a problem.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Forum runner no longer compatible with ios update, the app is no longer available.... Does anyone use any other programme to read and post on the forum?

Yes, I am aware I can post via the website on safari Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Forum runner no longer compatible with ios update, the app is no longer available.... Does anyone use any other programme to read and post on the forum?

I'll do my best to get things updated. Unfortunately, I need a MAC to sign and upload the IOS mobile app. My previous MAC VM is no longer compatible with my current VMware version. I may prepare everything and then move it into work. The problem is that I have to retrieve the private/public keys off the VM first.

They make it a real pain in the ass to deal with IOS apps.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Just take the hint and stop posting.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Just take the hint and stop posting.

I hate you so much

13. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I hate you so much
    No. You love me. And you know it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information