Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2016 NHL Playoffs

I haven't watched any hockey since the Blackhawks lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I guess San Jose is pretty good, especially at home. Ugh.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We will have a Game 7.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Yeesssssss! Wooooooo!

I just now made it home from the game. That was ******* awesome. These 2 Game 6s that I've made it to were nothing short of amazing. I've never felt so much energy at a game. I love it. That overtime earlier just added to an awesome game. It's crazy, but coming into the year the Preds were 1-5 and game 6. They have already won more game 6s that I've seen in person than they'd ever won before. Next week is my birthday. Really hoping for 2 miracles. One, the Preds win Thursday. Two, somehow I get me a ticket and go back to Nashville once again.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Sorry Dan but I'm a Skarks fan so I'm really glad they finally got that monkey off their backs. I like the Blues too so I don't care who wins the next round. While it will be nice to watch without getting pain in my stomach...I would take it in a heartbeat if the Avs could their groove back and into the playoffs again.

Anybody here care about the east? I'm not of fan of the Pens, so TB by default.
    Getting Stoked

I picked Pitt to make it to the Finals in my bracket so I guess them but I honestly don't give a shit who makes it where after my team is done.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

10. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

This is pretty funny, Pittsburgh invited HBK Shaun Michaels to game 5, so he is going to go.

https://www.nhl.com/news/penguins-in...-5/c-280744716

12. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So how are the Avalanche doing? Oh yea......

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    So how are the Avalanche doing? Oh yea......
    They haven't lost a game in over a month.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That was a terrible sequence for St. Louis.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I haven't watch that much of the playoffs to be honest. I've been gone every other week now since they started and hotels do not have that station. I will say that the Sharks have looked stronger to me since they started. I not sure if the Blues ran out of gas or the Sharks are just that good.

So any thoughts on them.

Also do you think it will be the Pens or TB tonight? TB has been playing amazing considering who all got hurt, but does that end tonight?

I might even enjoy the finals this year....it's tough when your favorite team is out beyond the playoffs start.
    Getting Stoked

18. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

I stopped watching a few weeks ago but I recently checked out who's still in. I'm hoping Tampa can pull through. I may try to watch that game today.

20. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

St Louis was carried by Elliott, once Hunchcock pulled him (because his team got shutout?? LOL) they weren't going to win. I guess it's the goalies job to score now too... The only reason they made it this far was because of Elliott and Hunchcock blew it, he's one of the worst coaches in the league. That team is too deep to lose that much.

I picked Pitt to make the finals this season in my pool so I guess I hope they make it, but I really don't care.

22. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I stopped watching a few weeks ago but I recently checked out who's still in. I'm hoping Tampa can pull through. I may try to watch that game today.
    I feel you pain Dan.. I think I'll watch at least part of it....I hate picking one team because it's seem like the other wins every time.
    Getting Stoked

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information