Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NHL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think youre talking about NHL TV? I dont know anything about that but I have NHL Center Ice and I get every game played all year, no blackouts whatsoever. The local Calgary games are even on, but I think if you don't subscribe to the sports channed the local games are on, you won't get it.
    Hopefully someone from the US chimes in because I think ours are different. The Nashville game will be on 2 or 3 different channels, including NBC sports. Every channel will say the game is blacked out. Nashville is the local team.

With football, it's the opposite. The Titans and Bengals games are always on here.

Omfg. The Preds game isn't blacked out. Oh sweet baby Jesus.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm really enjoying the third period of Nashville-San Jose.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm really enjoying the third period of Nashville-San Jose.
    Hmm. I would enjoy it more if they Sharks didn't tie it up. I'm hoping this game makes Nashville 4-1 in California this post season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm guessing you didn't like that much, then.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Yeah. **** this period.

I walk out of the room for one damn minute. Ugh

Joey!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So I just happened to catch the lottery. Toronto won and then they interviewed some kid from Finland who is supposedly the top prospect and they were asking him questions like, "is it a relief to know where you're going to go," but then I just saw an ESPN segment saying Toronto is taking someone else.

How awkward is that?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

So I just happened to catch the lottery. Toronto won and then they interviewed some kid from Finland who is supposedly the top prospect and they were asking him questions like, "is it a relief to know where you're going to go," but then I just saw an ESPN segment saying Toronto is taking someone else.

How awkward is that?
    Steve Harvey is at it again.

Blue Jackets got 3rd.

How awkward is that?
    They were talking to the Finnish player that is projected to go 2nd. If ESPN thought he was going to Toronto that is funny, but they probably meant that he knew he was going to Winnipeg, who won the second pick.

For those that don't know, the first pick will be an American, Auston Matthews. I've only seen him in the World Junior Championship but he looked awesome, head and shoulders better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    They were talking to the Finnish player that is projected to go 2nd. If ESPN thought he was going to Toronto that is funny, but they probably meant that he knew he was going to Winnipeg, who won the second pick.

For those that don't know, the first pick will be an American, Auston Matthews. I've only seen him in the World Junior Championship but he looked awesome, head and shoulders better than everyone else.
    NBC played the lottery and then brought on the Finnish kid right after and asked him about Toronto. Later, I saw ESPN talking about and showing highlights of Matthews and talking about Toronto.

NBC played the lottery and then brought on the Finnish kid right after and asked him about Toronto. Later, I saw ESPN talking about and showing highlights of Matthews and talking about Toronto.
    wow that is bad... not surprising though, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Yes!!! A lead! Finally!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information