Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NHL Playoffs

Sharpe sucks donkey balls, is a horrible teammate, a horrible human being, overrated and overpaid. IIRC, didn't you want to trade him for more defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160425_195205363_HDR.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	8889

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Sharpe sucks donkey balls, is a horrible teammate, a horrible human being, overrated and overpaid. IIRC, didn't you want to trade him for more defense?
    I can't argue with you on that most of that but he doesn't suck as a hockey player

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I can't argue with you on that most of that but he doesn't suck as a hockey player
    He sorry.

Then again, after last night's game, we sorry.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He sorry.

Then again, after last night's game, we sorry.
    teraveinen... he sorry, and Rundblad... he sorry

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

That Preds game was magical.

teraveinen... he sorry, and Rundblad... he sorry
    Hold me, Weazel.

you think the Preds will fold in game 7? Would be awesome to see them win, I hate the CaDucks

you think the Preds will fold in game 7? Would be awesome to see them win, I hate the CaDucks
    I don't know. Some are making a big deal of the Ducks game 7 history. They've lost their last 3 game 7s but I think 2 of the 3 were to the eventual champions. The goalie finally cracked, after being solid since game 3. I hate that the game is so far away because it's a huge deal for Nashville. But I feel like everyone's on the Predators' side. They're also the only team I have left to be for in the playoffs.

I almost bought a Jamie Benn all-star Jersey at the game. They're all like 60% off there. That bish closed down shop when I went to check out.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I'd like to see Nashville win just so that the NHL can see how stupid the playoff format is. The 2nd round should at least hold the opportunity to see the top 4 teams playing each other and the current format takes that completely away.

15. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

I know I'm new to this and maybe I've been spoiled as a football fan, but I do NOT understand NFL blackouts. They don't want people to watch their teams? I paid $25 for NFL TV and it's all blacked out. Every Preds game on tv is blacked out. I used to think black outs were an attempt to get people to the stadium, well I'm not going to Anaheim, California. I just want to watch the damn game. It seems like people being able to watch games would only help the sport.

Yesss!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I know I'm new to this and maybe I've been spoiled as a football fan, but I do NOT understand NFL blackouts. They don't want people to watch their teams? I paid $25 for NFL TV and it's all blacked out. Every Preds game on tv is blacked out. I used to think black outs were an attempt to get people to the stadium, well I'm not going to Anaheim, California. I just want to watch the damn game. It seems like people being able to watch games would only help the sport.
    I think youre talking about NHL TV? I dont know anything about that but I have NHL Center Ice and I get every game played all year, no blackouts whatsoever. The local Calgary games are even on, but I think if you don't subscribe to the sports channed the local games are on, you won't get it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information