Thread: Uncharted Collection & Uncharted 4

Default Uncharted Collection & Uncharted 4

I never played any of the Uncharted games. I picked up the recent PS4 remastered collection of the first three games in the series. Never knew these were so much fun. Trying to get through them before Uncharted 4 is released. Highly recommend these if you're looking for a whole lot of hours of fun story and a sense of history and adventure. The remasters look beautiful. They feel a step up from the Tomb Raider series, though certainly in that same genre.
    Last edited by pulse; 04-10-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. --Tyrion Lannister, from George R.R. Martin's A Game of Thrones
    Everybody has a preference. Some guys like them round. Some guys like them thin. Some guys like them tacky. Some guys like them brand new. Some guys like old balls. --Tom Brady

2. The Following User High Fived pulse For This Post:

I'm currently playing the set as well. I've already played one before. It was either the one on PS Vita or it was game #3 of the series. I can't remember. Right now I am playing the first game of the remastered PS4 set.

PS. Yes, I like them.

Adopted Bronco:
    I don't need to adopt, my son is a future Bronco ;)

Quote Originally Posted by pulse View Post
    I never played any of the Uncharted games. I picked up the recent PS4 remastered collection of the first three games in the series. Never knew these were so much fun. Trying to get through them before Uncharted 4 is released. Highly recommend these if you're looking for a whole lot of hours of fun story and a sense of history and adventure. The remasters look beautiful. They feel a step up from the Tomb Raider series, though certainly in that same genre.
    Before the first (new) Tomb Raider came out, I played both Uncharted & Batman (the recent versions). I enjoyed both of those series very much. When Tomb Raider came out, the best description I could think of for it was that it was a combination of Uncharted (action, adventure, story-line) & Batman (upgrading weapons and zipping around everywhere).

Love all three of those.

I just got a PS4 and have been consumed with Fallout 4 (I fell in love with Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas). Fallout 4 is definitely steps above the other Fallouts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Just finished Uncharted 4.
    As usual, it was amazing in every aspect.
    Made me sad when it was over because I have gotten used to going on a virtual adventure with this crew of characters every couple of years.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information