Thread: Playstation Vue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Playstation Vue

I'm pretty excited about this. I'm going to try it out.

Basically, you pay for it like you would Netflix or Hulu. No commitment, just pay per month. But they have TV packages with REAL channels. The prices are decent too. They go roughly from 55 channels, to 70, and 100. Prices are $30, $35, and $45 respectively. They include what you would get with most satellite companies. FX, USA, Comedy Central, ESPN, MTV, Disney, Nick, CNN, etc. You can also add-on packages like Showtime for about $11 a month.

My favorite part is how they don't add in stuff. I tried to get DirecTV recently. I went with the $30 package. By the time I went to check out, it showed $65 per month. Then with Dish it's the same type of thing. They want you to pay for so many little things and they add up. With Vue, you just use your own stuff. If you don't have a Playstation, it works on iPhone, iPad, Amazon Fire TV or stick, or Google Chromecast. Then it just streams through your internet.

The "free trial" seems to be a couple weeks. I just signed up and it asks for my first payment on April 15. Hopefully it all works well.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information