Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation Vue

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Cowboys cool. Love watching Connor McGreggor bc he is incredibly entertaining. Those two are going to meet someday in the octagon.

#whiteonwhitecrime
    Cowboy grew up across the street from my brother's house. He and my nephew are good friends, and Donald was a groomsman in his wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    If people are only concerned with major fights, probably not, but I like the sport regardless of who is fighting.
    most of your best fights are from fighters before they are big names. I enjoy boxing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Totally agree. I like to watch those that are trying to position themselves to get a real title shot. They are hungry for it.

At the same time I loved watching Floyd, Broner (before he lost his 1st fight) and people like that because of their style. True it is run run, shoulder role to avoid getting hit, but the fact that everyone knew it and could still do nothing about it intrigued me even more.

Golovkin is a treat to watch, but overall I enjoy mma more than boxing these days.
    Raphael Dos Anjos is a treat to watch. The fight I most want to watch coming up is Demetrius Johnson vs Henry Cejudo. Johnson might be the best pound for pound mma fighter in the world and he had owned the flyweight division for a while. However he will be tested by Cejudo who is an Olympic gold medalist and a freakish athlete.
    Cowboy is a marketing gem, but he is not a champion level fighter. Dos Anjos has wrecked him both times they fought.

*glances up from his free 500+ channels*

Hi Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

6. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    *glances up from his free 500+ channels*

Hi Joe.
    Hey now. I pay almost $70/month. This month it was nearly $100 because I bought Star Wars and we rented several movies.

That's for everything including 6 HDTV's, internet and phone.

the vue huh? I just dumped Directv. just too damn expensive. I will miss football, am already missing baseball. the thing is I'm not a fan of local teams. would I be able to catch a lot to football games with this thing?

On one of the FAQS it said that some channels are based on your zip code. I wonder what happened if yiu give them a false zip code. Would that work?

On one of the FAQS it said that some channels are based on your zip code. I wonder what happened if yiu give them a false zip code. Would that work?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Attach0.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	8801

That's a big issue right now. Not because of giving them a false zip but because they're detecting the wrong one. That's why mine wouldn't work this morning. He said it's a big problem, gave me a $10 voucher, and told me to try signing back up in an hour. So I signed up a few minutes ago. It picked up the wrong zip again but I didn't change it. It works just fine now. I like it. The guide is different but I like it. If you scroll up and down on the guide, those of different time slots. Left to right are your channels and they're in alphabetical order. I don't know why but I love when things are in alphabetical order.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Hey now. I pay almost $70/month. This month it was nearly $100 because I bought Star Wars and we rented several movies.

That's for everything including 6 HDTV's, internet and phone.

That'd be cool of that were an option for me.

So, this service has live tv, as in current programming?
    Can you order ppv?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    So, this service has live tv, as in current programming?
    Can you order ppv?
    Yes, it has live TV. I switched between channels. I found the Reds game and watched it for a while. No issues. I don't know about PPV. I don't think they have that right now. I'm sure it's something that may change in the future. There may even be some bugs that they need to work through. Still, it's nice that I'm not locked in to anything if I hate it. If I don't like it, I can just cancel it and not owe anything.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I'm rocking that Netflix + Digital Antenna that picks up all the TV that I need.

Apparently Playstation has had PPVs like UFC for a while now.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ex...events-viewer/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information