Thread: Pandora Stations

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Default Pandora Stations

I have been a bit bored of my music lately and too lazy to find new stuff, so i've resorted to listening to Pandora. This thread is to post the best stations for those of us who are bored of listening to our own music.

Townes Van Zandt radio - this is my favorite station, throws a lot of good rough cuts, alternative country, all of that. Kris Kristofferson, Tom Waits, Grateful Dead, Woody Guthrie, and a bunch of other good artists.

Time to Pretend radio - named after an MGMT song it plays all of the mid 2000s indie rock that I used to love.

Those are the only two that I consistently like. Most other stations play a bunch of shit which is to be expected from radio. I have yet to find a reliable post-punk/new wave station.

2. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I don't listen to radio much, or online radio either. But I am listening to

Daughter
    Ben Howard
    Colter Wolf
    Johnny cash - early/mid 2000 albums
    Wolf Alice
    Ryan Bingham

At the minute

If I listen to pandora, my stations are

Eric b and rakim to catch the late 80's to mid 90's hip hop and weed out some of the "gangsta rap"

Hill song when I am in worship mode. I listen to this when I'm in the zone pulling quantities and doing calcs at work.

Trip Lee when I want to listen to "Christian" rap I listen to this when I am doing design for long periods at work.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I have been a bit bored of my music lately and too lazy to find new stuff, so i've resorted to listening to Pandora. This thread is to post the best stations for those of us who are bored of listening to our own music.

Townes Van Zandt radio - this is my favorite station, throws a lot of good rough cuts, alternative country, all of that. Kris Kristofferson, Tom Waits, Grateful Dead, Woody Guthrie, and a bunch of other good artists.

Time to Pretend radio - named after an MGMT song it plays all of the mid 2000s indie rock that I used to love.

Those are the only two that I consistently like. Most other stations play a bunch of shit which is to be expected from radio. I have yet to find a reliable post-punk/new wave station.
    Haven't tried Van Zandt, but it sounds interesting.

Have you tried Tesla? They are the most underrated band ever, but I know you already know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I have noticed that whatever 70s and 80s oldies I try to program, they put in a lot of James Taylor and/or Journey. Both are in my "meh" range - alright to listen to but not one of my favorites. Certainly don't want to hear them every fourth or fifth song.

The other thing I find annoying is their preference for "live" recordings rather than the studio version you grew up on.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information