Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
Lol why do you hate kickers? They can determine the outcome of a game. Pretty important position I would think.
It sucks that such an otherwise mediocre person is so pivotal. They fact that such relevance is placed into the hands, or leg I suppose, or a person who plays so little bothers me. Look at Jim Kelly, he doesn't have a ring by in large because of a kicker. Look at Tom Brady, he has several rings that other players have only because his kicker was better than theirs. It would be like having a sick ass lawyer work an entire case and then letting an office intern deliver closing statements. **** that shit, man.

If we get rid of kickers and special teams then that gets rid of alot of other hopeful players that want to become a starter one day. Just like David Bruton or Terrell Davis, both made their marks playing special teams in the NFL. It just gives guys a shot at making it.

So do you want to see field goals, the kickoff or punts eliminated all together? Or just tweaked somehow. I know kickoffs are the most dangerous play but it's also the most exciting, for me at least.

#lacesout