Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Competition Committee Move Touchback to 25 ***MERGED***

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I get the feeling King doesn't care for special teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

that's because the Bengals have never fielded one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    that's because the Bengals have never fielded one.
    Are you kidding me? The Bengals have one of the most special series of teams in the 90's. Special doesn't always mean good, Weazel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Rick Upchurch is weeping.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Are you kidding me? The Bengals have one of the most special series of teams in the 90's. Special doesn't always mean good, Weazel.
    lol I had two ways of going with that and I chose the politically correct route... a total miss!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I guess I'm one of the few that likes special teams and thinks that is should be left alone. When you add ALL of it up, kickoffs, punts, onside kicks, PAT, go for 2 and the field goals it plays a massive role in the outcome of the game.

The game would be very boring if you just started the teams at the 20 yard line at the beginning of the game or after a team scored.

I think I'd quit watching football all together.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    If this means you'll quit posting too then I hope they get rid of special teams yesterday.

I guess I'm one of the few that likes special teams and thinks that is should be left alone. When you add ALL of it up, kickoffs, punts, onside kicks, PAT, go for 2 and the field goals it plays a massive role in the outcome of the game.

The game would be very boring if you just started the teams at the 20 yard line at the beginning of the game or after a team scored.

I wouldn't get rid of the PA or 2pt conversions. I just really hate kickers, man. You gotta understand that I hate kickers like no other.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

When I play football at the park we always start from a certain spot. No kick returns. No punts.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

I ******* hate kickers, man. **** them forever and a day.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    If this means you'll quit posting too then I hope they get rid of special teams yesterday.

Wtf? This was uncalled for, out of left field and out of the blue. What in the hell did I ever do to you? Did someone piss in your Wheaties today?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post

I wouldn't get rid of the PA or 2pt conversions. I just really hate kickers, man. You gotta understand that I hate kickers like no other.
    Lol why do you hate kickers? They can determine the outcome of a game. Pretty important position I would think.

Lol why do you hate kickers? They can determine the outcome of a game. Pretty important position I would think.
    It sucks that such an otherwise mediocre person is so pivotal. They fact that such relevance is placed into the hands, or leg I suppose, or a person who plays so little bothers me. Look at Jim Kelly, he doesn't have a ring by in large because of a kicker. Look at Tom Brady, he has several rings that other players have only because his kicker was better than theirs. It would be like having a sick ass lawyer work an entire case and then letting an office intern deliver closing statements. **** that shit, man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Wtf? This was uncalled for, out of left field and out of the blue. What in the hell did I ever do to you? Did someone piss in your Wheaties today?
    After you take the stick out of your ass, notice the smiley I put at the end of the post. Someone's wheaties got pissed in today but they weren't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    After you take the stick out of your ass, notice the smiley I put at the end of the post. Someone's wheaties got pissed in today but they weren't mine.

It's up there pretty far but need help getting it back out.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information