Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In JFE We Trust

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Edmonton Bronco Fan View Post

Not sure if that's going to change much this year, to be honest. But at least they have nowhere to go but up.
    They are not the worst in the league anymore

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    except when they sign demarcus ware, aqib talib and TJ ward. . .

#7 wins everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I said it after we won the back to back SB's that i would be good for a while. Same can be said about this past year. Would love to repeat but its never easy but even if we dont win next year at least i can saw ive witnessed another championship before i die.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    #7 wins everything
    Elway wins with trade, he wins with the middle east, he wins with China. He's a winner. He has made the Broncos great again.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Can't post a link because it was on the radio, but Elway just bashed Brock a bit.

"We only want people here that want to be part of the Broncos".

9. The Following 10 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Can't post a link because it was on the radio, but Elway just bashed Brock a bit.

"We only want people here that want to be part of the Broncos".
    Not really bashing, but I agree to a point, given all we're learning now...sounds as if the marriage would have been volatile and bad for the locker room. Still not optimistic about the direction of the offense, mainly due to lack of capable replacements.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    Not really bashing, but I agree to a point, given all we're learning now...sounds as if the marriage would have been volatile and bad for the locker room. Still not optimistic about the direction of the offense, mainly due to lack of capable replacements.
    They will run the ball and play defense. You can win a lot of games that way.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

I think we might have screwed up on CJ's tender.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Especially with a very easy division.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    I think we might have screwed up on CJ's tender.
    We'll see how it plays out.

RBs aren't that hard to find.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

I think we now know what it's like to be the New England Patriots (without losing draft picks because we don't cheat). They lose tons of players in the FA all the time because they excel in Belichick's system, and they go somewhere else and turn out flat. Talib is a very good exception. They lose a lot of good players and in return they get picks back, and draft very well. Sort of like us as of late. We wouldn't of been so comfortable letting Danny Trevathan leaving if it wasn't for the fact that Front office feels good about the depth of LB's. I heard good things about Todd Davis, and Shaq Barrett.
    Last edited by tripp; 03-09-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    I think we now know what it's like to be the New England Patriots (without losing draft picks because we cheat). They lose tons of players in the FA all the time because they excel in Belichick's system, and they go somewhere else and turn out flat. Talib is a very good exception. They lose a lot of good players and in return they get picks back, and draft very well. Sort of like us as of late. We wouldn't of been so comfortable letting Danny Trevathan leaving if it wasn't for the fact that Front office feels good about the depth of LB's. I heard good things about Todd Davis, and Shaq Barrett.
    I was thinking about this as well, then stopped myself in the comparison. Big difference is Brady is still there, and has been for a long time. That's a key difference to me.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was thinking about this as well, then stopped myself in the comparison. Big difference is Brady is still there, and has been for a long time. That's a key difference to me.
    Yup, that's been the only common denominator the last 16+ years. Not one other player on that team has been there as long, or as crucial.

I also happen to believe Belichick has a good offensive system with Brady which matches his talents very well. Infact, I think a lot of QB's would thrive under Belichick. I have the same sort of faith with Kubiak and Elway. They'll figure it out, they know they don't need to spend big cash on a suspect QB when a mediocre one will do till they find their QB.

21. The Following User High Fived tripp For This Post:

I posted this in the Oswiler thread but it probably deserves to be here more.

Elway: We want players who want to be here

Mike Klis of KUSA reports that the Broncos began thinking that Osweiler didn’t want to be part of the team when he stopped returning calls from teammates and coaches in the last couple of weeks
    "We’ve stayed true to our philosophy of building a team with players who want to be Denver Broncos and want to be here. That’s been a successful approach for us,” Elway said. “While we did offer a very competitive and fair long-term contract to Brock, we ultimately had to remain disciplined while continuing to assemble a roster that can compete for championships.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-to-be-here/
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    I posted this in the Oswiler thread but it probably deserves to be here more.

Elway: We want players who want to be here

Mike Klis of KUSA reports that the Broncos began thinking that Osweiler didn’t want to be part of the team when he stopped returning calls from teammates and coaches in the last couple of weeks
    "We’ve stayed true to our philosophy of building a team with players who want to be Denver Broncos and want to be here. That’s been a successful approach for us,” Elway said. “While we did offer a very competitive and fair long-term contract to Brock, we ultimately had to remain disciplined while continuing to assemble a roster that can compete for championships.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nt-to-be-here/
    I've always been impressed with the way Brock had conducted himself while he was in Denver, especially with the media. Seemed like he modeled himself after Peyton. Sounds like he was starting to show his age here a bit...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information