Thread: A Message to Our Customers from Apple

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

1) This thread actually belongs in politics.

2) Normally, I side with the government in these debates, but I'm siding with Apple in this one because of a possible scenario that has yet to be mentioned. Even if we were to trust the FBI to play by the rules when using this backdoor, the fact they would have exclusive access to one would make it even more appealing than it already is for criminals & terrorists to join them in order to gain this access. Such access would undoubtedly also give them the ability to conduct surveillance on the FBI's Internal Affairs division so they will know not only if someone is suspecting a mole, but progress in the investigation. This will give them the ability to exploit their position as long as possible before going off the grid in order to avoid getting caught.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information