Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: A Message to Our Customers from Apple

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

http://conservativetribune.com/meani...onserv_tribune

WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 Password Is A Nod to Anti-CIA JFK Quote

On Tuesday WikiLeaks began releasing a series of encrypted documents dubbed “Vault 7,” detailing the surveillance activities of the CIA.

As part of the release, the organization posted to Twitter a password for “Vault 7” that read as follows: “SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheW inds.”

That password was a subset of words spoken by President John F. Kennedy 54 years ago, only a month before he was assassinated:

“I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind,” were his exact words, according to a Kennedy administration official who spoke with The New York Times for a report published three years after JFK’s death.

Speaking in a History Channel program several years ago, Samuel Halpern, author of “The Assassination of JFK,” claimed that the threat stemmed from Kennedy’s frustration with the CIA, which he believed was becoming a “state within a state.”

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I can pretty much guarantee they haven't bugged my phone, TV or car.

#FalcoScaredBeyondBelief
    #TinFoilHat
    They dont need to bug anything anymore. Havnt you been paying attention? Backdoors are built into everything.

Tin foil means believing in conspiracy theories.

This is no longer a conspiracy. Its fact.

#TinfoilbackfiresonJoe

#TVisWatchingYou

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Pure gold

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

#FalcoScaredBeyondBelief
    #TinFoilHat
    Actually, you can't. Whether they HAVE or not, we know for a fact they have the capability. We also know they have been using it without warrants. Completely unconstitutional.

This is in no way related to the original topic of this thread though. This thread was about Apple helping crack their encryption. The tools we're discussing here were made for spying.

Honestly, I thought we knew this already. I mean, look at the safeguards taken for secure spaces containing classified info. No phones allowed, No wifi devices, no Bluetooth, No smartwatches, no NFC, no iPods, tablets, etc. It's not a production thing, it's because we know hackers (and the CIA obviously) have the ability to listen to your phone's microphone even when you're not using it, or open your camera, etc.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Actually, you can't. Whether they HAVE or not, we know for a fact they have the capability. We also know they have been using it without warrants. Completely unconstitutional.

This is in no way related to the original topic of this thread though. This thread was about Apple helping crack their encryption. The tools we're discussing here were made for spying.

Honestly, I thought we knew this already. I mean, look at the safeguards taken for secure spaces containing classified info. No phones allowed, No wifi devices, no Bluetooth, No smartwatches, no NFC, no iPods, tablets, etc. It's not a production thing, it's because we know hackers (and the CIA obviously) have the ability to listen to your phone's microphone even when you're not using it, or open your camera, etc.
    I do realize this - just giving Falco shit which is my life goal.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

This new leak pertains to apple because they have been proven right. Government cant keep all its backdoor surveillance and malware safe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Also the fact "our" intel agencies are now using our tvs and devices to listen to us, to "fight terrorism".

Shows that the cure is now worse then the disease.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

#FalcoScaredBeyondBelief
    #TinFoilHat
    Your phone is a bug, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Never forget the thread where Falco brutalized all who stood before him.

Falco, we might never agree on many QB's, but we'll always have this thread, baybee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

king is my lawyer and friend

14. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information