Thread: NT 2016 Mock 4 Rd

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Default NT 2016 Mock 4 Rd

Is it too early, I am bored at work and why not.

Based on articles and grading this year is very deep on the DL. This will make replacing Malik easier.

Off season moves. I think Marshall, paradis, Antonio smith, mcmanus, nordoow, Todd davis, Fowler, Anderson, bush, Von and Oz are kept. Most RFA and ERFA will remain. Reduce Clady contract with a restructure. Bring back ware at reduced salary, due $11.3M aim for $9M. I would like Bruton back for a very team friendly deal.

I think travathan goes to bears or raiders. He will get paid well. I hope not but I think so. With Peyton Manning retiring that saves $21 M and dead money of $2.5M.

Free agency would be focused on our defensive FA. Free agent I would got with Forte as only offensive. He has been healthy and he is probably the best all around RB. Lamar miller is another RB option. Kuehn would be a nice FB from the packers. Look at G Mike Harris from viking.

Draft
    Round 1- trade out and try to get a 3rd or 4th pick. Just like the Wolfe year.

Round 2A- Robert Nkemdiche DT OL Miss. I say this is a very targeted pick for a top talent that with issues. If he is taken off the board I am going with 1st round Taylor Decker OT or Sheldon Rankin DT. Rankin is under sized for DT but is fast off line and depends on speed. Would be a good replacement for Malik.

Round 2B- trade up using 5th round and snag Scooby Wright III, ILB AZ. This dude reminds me of Luke keuchly. He is always near the ball and a big play maker. He was injure this year and stock will fall but not to us and bottom of second. 2 years ago he was one of the best defensive players in college. If we do not trade out of first I would still trade up here. If he is gone I would take Von Bell S OSU, playmaker for good OSU defense. Lots of backup Safties could be lost in FA, Bruton and bolden.

Round 3 - London Turner OG South Carolina, need line help and depth. But with our OTs coming back from IR not as much of a focus. Max and paradis solidifies status as starters. This is a depth and future Vasquez replacement.

Round 4- I do not think we have a normal pick but if we trade down.
    Nick vannett TE OSU. More depth. Letting Davis walk and Daniels aging could be needed. We do get back our 3rd round pick last year. OSU is a running team so he should be a good blocker.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Seems like every years theres a short, slow and white ILB that people can't wait til the 5th-6th to get ahold of.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information