Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2016 Thread

Jays Colabello suspended 80 games for failed drug test. You would think a guy using PED's would bat better than .069
    Last edited by weazel; 04-22-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Did you guys see that crazy little league triple play the white Sox made yesterday? It looked like it was all set up by horrible baserunning by Prince Fielder. I like Prince Fielder as a person but other than hitting a baseball there is nothing on a baseball diamond that he does even remotely well.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Did you guys see that crazy little league triple play the white Sox made yesterday? It looked like it was all set up by horrible baserunning by Prince Fielder. I like Prince Fielder as a person but other than hitting a baseball there is nothing on a baseball diamond that he does even remotely well.
    Lol. I hadn't until you said something. I think Fielder was doing the right thing. Everyone was running on the play, so when he catches it, so just go back to the bag. The mistake was the guy at second thinking Fielder could make it home. Obviously that's not going to happen, just stay at second.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Jays Colabello suspended 80 games for failed drug test. You would think a guy using PED's would bat better than .069
    PEDs are really only going to help your average if they are turning flyouts into homers. They aren't going to help you make contact with the ball more often.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    PEDs are really only going to help your average if they are turning flyouts into homers. They aren't going to help you make contact with the ball more often.
    I think it was a joke.

7. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I think it was a joke.
    I think you're a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I think you're a joke.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3xHjo5P.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	8881

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Gregg Zaun is a douche.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Gregg Zaun is a douche.
    that's the general consensus

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    that's the general consensus
    Yeah, I just hadn't seen him for a while. He was on High Heat trying to make excuses for Colabello and calling the Mitchell Report a joke.

Yeah, I just hadn't seen him for a while. He was on High Heat trying to make excuses for Colabello and calling the Mitchell Report a joke.
    well of course he was blasting the Mitchell report, he was on it. To be fair, he was later removed as many were.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Bryce Harper is about to set a Major League record for plate appearances in a game without an official at bat. Six walks and a hit by pitch.

16. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Bryce Harper is about to set a Major League record for plate appearances in a game without an official at bat. Six walks and a hit by pitch.
    What an underwhelming record lol

I can see it now, people decades from now explaining how they remember the exact moment, where they were and what they were doing when Harper went to the playe 8 times and didnt record an AB! I hope they stop the game and give him an award of some kind

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

13 straight plate appearances without an at bat. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the Barry Bonds treatment.

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who woulda thunk it. Putting a right-handed, fly ball pitcher on the mound at Yankee Stadium is a bad idea...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information